Free Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i herd somewhere that we can get free big player accounts. i did a search on the internet and found them but they cost money. where do u get the free ones?

DeletedUser

i herd somewhere that we can get free big player accounts. i did a search on the internet and found them but they cost money. where do u get the free ones?

WHOA......THERE little buddy....No one, I repeat no one is allowed to sell their account on any of grepolis or tribal wars PERIOD. No exceptions, and all the players caught selling there accounts will be banned and that applies to the player who buys them as well.....How much did they want....?....lol

DeletedUser10081

Anyone caught selling their account will result in a ban. This also applies to the buyer

DeletedUser

i dont want to buy or sell account. sorry i was told people give away their big accounts for free

DeletedUser

i dont want to buy or sell account. sorry i was told people give away their big accounts for free

They do and many big players already have given there accounts away to proven, successful players.....

i must have relyed right after you:p

They say great minds think alike, not that I have a mind nor is it great....:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so what your saying is I players cant give their passwords, but can change their email to a friend to get it as long as they only play 1 account. but it says not allowed to control another account even if the player of that account is absent. so how do you do it to allow control of a account by someone who didnt make it

DeletedUser10081

In the rules it says that you cant have 2 accounts on one world it doesnt say that you cant be gifted an account on a world your not playing

DeletedUser

It is forbidden to control another account even if its player is absent for any reason.

see the contradiction gifting causes?

DeletedUser

it doesnt say you can play different accounts on different worlds, it says 1 account only allowed per player.

i want to know is this some kind of secret deal thing in the game, i was told it can be done and i want to know how. i cant find anything about it anywhere. i thought this forum was for answering questions

DeletedUser

"Players may play in each world with only one account." does not translate you can play in each world per account. it is very specific, each world can only be played by one account. the paragraph is based on and covered by the fact that "One Account Per Player" that is the context set for the following paragraph (its titled 'One Account Per Player' for a reason - the primary meaning summarised for the paragraph followed after it)

Players may play in each world with only one account. The giving out of an account's password is forbidden at anytime. A game account may only be controlled by a single player.

Examples:

Players may use a single computer for more than one account however these players sharing a connection must note Rule 2.
It is forbidden to control another account even if its player is absent for any reason.
It is forbidden to attempt an unauthorized log in to other accounts.

please stop giving me wrong interpretations of the rules here and lookup the termns in the dictionary for what the words mean yourself, i'm not questioning the rules, i just want to know how anyone can get a free account in this game please.

DeletedUser

Free accounts are usually given to within each and individual alliances. Or in other words you would have to be in that alliance when they announce that player is leaving the game. Then you volunteer to take over their account and the taker deletes his account.....if on the same world....

DeletedUser

Like ArjaaAine. The actual account owner quit and let one of their friends take over.

Exactly, most times it is close personal friends taking over that account....Like if I quit alpha I would really hesitate to GIFT my account to someone I did not know....Actually I would probably just delete the account and all players would have the opportunity to get free BPS and free cities. I have seen too many eager players taking large accounts and then it becomes actual work and shortly after they take over that account they quit.....25 2 life is a classic example of an account gifting gone bad.....So I would NEVER gift my account to anyone, especially a noobie who doesn't know how to manage largish accounts.....and they could not afford to buy premium. they just want the prestige of a big player but not all the work that goes with it....

DeletedUser

Free accounts are usually given to within each and individual alliances. Or in other words you would have to be in that alliance when they announce that player is leaving the game. Then you volunteer to take over their account and the taker deletes his account.....if on the same world....

wow and the game mods allow this? Do the Game 'Community' Managers also allow this rule breach?

Its in specific breach of the following rule:

DeletedUser

wow and the game mods allow this? Do the Game 'Community' Managers also allow this rule breach?

?????????????

WHAT are you talking about, did you actually read my comment before you posted.....A player gifts his account away, the other player deletes his account and then quits himself, so what is the bloody problem here.....NO PROBLEM.....You totally misintreprated what was said.....

DeletedUser

Shifting an account to a player that already plays the world is slightly more tricky, and the Account of the player moving to the larger account must be deleted by the mods before the transfer takes place. Double changeovers (putting a medium sized player into a large player account, and putting a small player into the medium account) you have to complete the small to middle changeover before you complete the middle to large, all has to be done through moderators (the mods should delete the required accounts before transfer takes place.) In the double changeover, the medium player will have a period of not being on the world (after his account is taken control of) so it will be taken like a new player entering changeover.

Any Mod feel free to correct me ;)

And you will not get any "Free Big Account" unless you have proved yourself as a player...

DeletedUser909

Misinformation. As has been pointed out by others in this thread.
so what your saying is I players cant give their passwords, but can change their email to a friend to get it as long as they only play 1 account.
No, no one has ever said this.
see the contradiction gifting causes?
There is no contradiction. There should be no confusion.
it doesnt say you can play different accounts on different worlds, it says 1 account only allowed per player.
i want to know is this some kind of secret deal thing in the game, i was told it can be done and i want to know how. i cant find anything about it anywhere. i thought this forum was for answering questions
One account per world. I don't know why you're confused. This forum is for much, much more than answering questions. And, sometimes, there are questions that will NOT be answered.
It is NOT a breach of the rules.
Double changeovers
Any Mod feel free to correct me ;)
Consider yourself corrected. There are no "double changeovers" as you call them.
Just because something is not in the Rules does not mean it is against the Rules. Yes, accounts can be gifted to another player. No, this will not be put in the Rules. The Rules are there mainly to let you know what you CANNOT do, not what you are able to do.

Since there does seem to be some confusion regarding the phrase "absent player", I will point out that "absent" implies returning. If you are gifting your account to another player, you are not "absent", you are gone for good.

If you are the owner of a large account and have spend a great deal of time and effort and perhaps real money on your account and you don't want to see it just gone to waste and you have totally finished playing Grepolis and will never play it again and you know someone who will take good care of your account, then you can contact Support and ask any specific questions that you may have. If you know the owner of a large account and may be the recipient of this account, then you will have to wait until that player has contacted Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.