Free Crowns!!

DeletedUser32254

I keep hearing that the [ally]Knights who say NI[/ally] are promising crowns to all pact mates.

Is this true??

DeletedUser

So now there's Knights who say NI, Sinners who say NI, Trolls who say NI, Hellenes who say Ni, Dragons who say Ni, and Clocks who tick NI.

DeletedUser22650

crowns are cheap, you need to conquer the map to be great not recruit it, i guess some ppl play for empty shinys instead of for fun, nobody will remember you after the servers over and i just love taking cities from ppl with crowns so i say let everyone on nysa have one and give me even more skalps to hunt in the future :p

Zarun-

Strategos
They may be promising them but doubt they will follow through.

When I was in Acid Reign we were told they aren't willing to share ww.

All the people helping them are gonna feel like saps in the end if they win.

DeletedUser27610

LOL, how is this going to work? Do they each make their own WW's? Or are these guys just assuming they'll be the lucky ones in the alliance when the WW's finish building? I'd really like to see the League who says Ni next please.

DeletedUser41523

How are you even gonna get that many crowns out in a 50 cap server? Its gonna be a scam...

DeletedUser27610

You get a duplicator ray and keep firing. - or - Rub the crown three times and wish for more crowns. - or - A deity will come down and multiple the crowns so that there would be 12 extra baskets full of crowns. - or - A lot of the players can't do math. Who knows, gullibility is like a plague in this place.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

I sense some Game of Thrones style diplomacy in the future. And a lot of BS and denial right now.

DeletedUser38168

wow guys jelous much seems only ppl on out side looking in asking how things work we make promises to no one and offer nothing to no one we are loyal to the end wit our pacts and them us something you spineless alliances jumpers dont understand.

DeletedUser27610

wow guys jelous much seems only ppl on out side looking in asking how things work we make promises to no one and offer nothing to no one we are loyal to the end wit our pacts and them us something you spineless alliances jumpers dont understand.

How do you plan to distribute the crowns to the players that helped, but aren't going to be able to fit themselves in the Knight's roster?

DeletedUser

This is a message from phil to Clocks.
LbCGgji.png

And this is a message from glory to Clocks.
Ao6D3lL.png

If you want to win the world then it is time refocus and get with the plan.
Plan? What plan?! Clocks members have been demanding to know what plan does Clocks have in mind. I have questioned glory many times myself as well. All he said is to win the world, that's it.

In the MM, he keeps mentioning about winning the world. We all know that realistically, Clocks will never win Nysa themselves. They can only help Knights win, and jump to Knights for the crown if, and when, they control all 7 WW.

Promises and hopes given to members. Clocks have leaders who really really want to win a crown. I know first hand because i was a leader of Clocks. Ephesians and glory keep talking about we will be merging into Knights eventually. Look where Ephesians is now. glory is the leader who makes all decision so of course he will stay in Clocks, and of course Knights will handpick him to join when the day comes.
All Andromach wants is to win a crown too. How to win a crown, that's probably all she talks about in the internal forums.

Moravak, without a doubt the best player and leader of Clocks, left because he despise glory's policy of running an academy for Knights. riotdog hates it too but said he will only leave the world when there is no fight left. Many long-time Clocks members have also told me how they agree with me, that i have spelled out their thoughts in words.

I'm just a little disappointed by the fact that many of them do not have the courage to make the jump away from Clocks because they want to remain on the safe side. If only they do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27610

This is a message from phil to Clocks.
LbCGgji.png

So, math time.

60 players in the Clock family, merging into a 50 player Knights who say NI MRA on a 50 alliance cap world in which only 50 players at most can win the world...

I iz nawt smert inuff 2 figyur thys awt.

DeletedUser27610

just read this part...

How then do you suppose that there got to be 5 NI's. Brainwash? Point to them and say "Follow"? Beg them to help you earn the title as an MRA alliance? Or did they simply not know that the name NI was already taken?

DeletedUser

In the MM, he keeps mentioning about winning the world. We all know that realistically, Clocks will never win Nysa themselves.

Not entirely true. Clocks aren't totally out of it yet, there's still eight months until WW, apparently, although that will more likely be five. A lot can happen in that time. Break off the alliance with Ni and they will seriously mess up Ni's WW hopes. You then have HARPOON who are close to Hata, they may decide that they fancy themselves to win WW. LoL have no chance at winning the world, they are utterly hopeless.