Free Crowns!!

Zarun-

Strategos
phil, let's talk about why all of a sudden formerly loyal EN cronies (yes, more than just 1 or 2) are ghosting/quitting and offering cities to hata before what should be their friends
perhaps your condesending, disrespectful attitude has something to do with it?
Perhaps you can inform us of that

kelso-burn.jpg

DeletedUser33548

So now there's Knights who say NI, Sinners who say NI, Trolls who say NI, Hellenes who say Ni, Dragons who say Ni, and Clocks who tick NI.

Hellenes who say NI have a new tactic, Its called gat attacked then go into VM!

All their section of NI's are now in VM.:)

DeletedUser47218

Hellenes who say NI have a new tactic, Its called gat attacked then go into VM!

All their section of NI's are now in VM.:)

Apparently all of a sudden the Hellenes are not a part of the NI. Convenient....

DeletedUser47218

So.... how is everyone? We are off topic... Free crowns?

DeletedUser

seems most of you post are appologyed under "The best of us" there are some others more who think THEY ARE THE BEST... CHAUSE NOT KNOW THE GREPOLIS PLAYERS FROM OTHER WORLD...

I honestly don't know if this is off-topic, anyone care to explain what it means? :p And you do know you don't need to write IN ALL CAPS LOCK RIGHTTTT!???!?!??

DeletedUser47218

I honestly don't know if this is off-topic, anyone care to explain what it means? :p And you do know you don't need to write IN ALL CAPS LOCK RIGHTTTT!???!?!??

I didn't know how to respond to it honestly. Just confused me...

mats25

Phrourach

So.... how is everyone? We are off topic... Free crowns?
lets all tak ...but growns will be deserved.. in good or bad way...mostly last worlds losed in bad way...lol
but the grown ... get all the members behind the flag...
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif