Free Gold-how?

DeletedUser

Hi guys,
I have a question; if I want to get free gold without paying, how can I do this? I understand there is a free gold place, but all them seem to rip me off in one way or another.

If you've got a guide or anything it'd be really helpful so I can build my city quicker!
Thanks,
mm

DeletedUser38828

donate to help and support the site?

its only a fiver?

I did the other day, its pretty easy :)

If your a cheap skate, there are ways to do online surveys ect.. and they send it to your account? you can access them in-game?

DeletedUser

Thanks for posting mate! The problem is, I'd rather not give a five, or two or one :p!

The online surveys are not working to well for me.
Thanks,
mm

DeletedUser11886

Log onto grepolis for 30 days straight, and you may get a 50 gold bonus. Also, the first time you play a tutorial with your account you will get gold for completing one of the missions.

DeletedUser

Stay in a world long enough, and then transfer to a free account that has gold.

DeletedUser

What is right! However, I think I'll do the tutorial thing, thanks!
mm

DeletedUser

Surveys or watching videos are the only practical ways of earning free gold on a regular and consistent basis.

DeletedUser

If you enter all the details correctly and legitimately they shouldn't rip you off. If you have not got the gold within 24 hours you should contact the sponsor pay team and inquire about your missing gold.

You can find the sponsor pay support by clicking on the premium icon and then go to the buy tab. From there click on 'earn your gold coins' and in the bottom left of the sponsor pay window you will see a link to their support page. You may have to minimize the menu bar to be able to see the link to their support.

DeletedUser

You have to be in the same country though, as most (if not all) options are country specific.

Thrillology

Phrourach
Only US players can take advantage of the free offers (thanks to free trade I suppose! :D) and if you're planning on Subscribing to Netflix, I definitely would do Netflix's offer and live off of that for a year before worrying again.