Free Population

DeletedUser

I need some help. I maxed out my farm to a lvl 40, but I will not have enough freepopulation to build some of the other buildings important I would need to build. Can anyone give some advice on how I can raise my free population. Someone told me to destroy some buildings, but never told which. I don't want to demolish any of my buildings. So with all that does anybody have some advice that could help me find away to build more free population. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

DeletedUser2595

Kill off some troops to free up pop. Or research Plow in academy, or build the Thermal Baths.

DeletedUser

SH101, If I kill off some troops, how do go about doing that? I know about the plow in research, but how will a Thermal Bath help build my free population back up? How do I go about killing off my troops, which type of troop to kill off.? swords, hops, achers, slings or horseman? The thermal bath, I don't see how that me build my free population back. Can you tell or help a little more on that?

DeletedUser2595

Well you generally kill off troops by attacking someone. And kill off whatever you dont need - if you have too much offense kill off some of that, if its too much defense, kill off some of those.

The thermal bath will give you an extra 10% population once built. So with a lvl 40 farm (3000 pop) you will get an extra 300 population (-60 pop for building it of course). You will need lvl 24 senate as well, so you'll need free pop to build that and 60 free pop to build the baths, but after that you will have more free pop overall. And can then demolish the senate afterwards.