Frequently Asked Questions

DeletedUser27700

Can we get some more information?
Are you using the app or the browser version? Which browser? Have you cleared your cache?

DeletedUser37745

using browser, internet explorer, and no what do you mean have I cleared my cache? How do I do that?

DeletedUser

Hey all :) Sorry if put this in the wrong section or if you have already answered something like it but i am hopelessly lost .... I am new and i have a quest that says level up a hero. I need coins of wisdom to do so. I have NO CLUE how to get them. It says complete island quests to get them. Are they the regular quests that i am given? i.e... level up a hero. Or are the special quests im not seeing?

DeletedUser5819

They are the normal island quests. Each island quest should give you a blue coin for the left option or a red coin for the right option, as well as the other reward. If you have chosen the hero you were asked to in the previous tutorial quest (I think it is Andromeda or something like that) you will need blue coins to level her up.

When you have some blue coins then click the Hero bar near the top left of your game screen and there will be an option to use coins to level up your Hero.

DeletedUser

The quests i have been doing are level up this build that level this are these the quests i need because i haven't gotten any coins for anything yet

DeletedUser5819

Yeah, not those ones that appear on the left side of your game screen.

When you get them they will be in circles on your island on the map. You will not see them in the city overview, so you will have to look on the map overview.

I can't remember what triggers them to start, so it is possible that you don't have any yet, but should do soon.

DeletedUser44623

Probably been answered a million times but.....
In a conquest world my city is being conquered and I have no way to break the siege. I am wondering what is the best way to restart and keep all my battle points and cultural levels or are they gone now no matter what I do? The siege has over 6 hours left and I would rather be starting to build my new tiny city rather than watch a clock tick down for the next 6 hours

DeletedUser5819

You can't keep your Culture Levels, but your BP will still show on your record.
Sorry it took nearly 5 months to answer this.

Next Frequently Asked Question:
Where is the mod for the Bugs Guides and Questions area, and where has he been for the past 5 months?

DeletedUser

You will retain a cultural level of 3 after restarting, if your cultural level was higher before.

https://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Culture

hlhnqfqz11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52783

can anyone tell me why i am not given 3 cities in achilles heroworld? i got 1 city from the very start.