Newspaper Fresh attempt at a Pella newspaper

DeletedUser

Hi everyone. I was considering getting a newspaper started for this world. We do have an excellent advice and award section on the forum, lots of love to Sapphire Sorrows, but we lack a news and interview style newspaper. I know there was an early attempt of one by Australian Army that failed, but I will do my best to keep this running.

What I want to do is start up with a news section where I talk about the most recent news on this world, be it new wars, rimming of prominent players, players leaving, mergers, you name it.

Then I also plan to have an interview section. The plan here was to interview one prominent player from one of the top 10 alliances every week, that way we will get a pretty decent diversity of people to talk with.

For this to work however I will need help from you the community of Pella. There is no way for me to be able to keep up with everything that is going on in this world so I am going to need you guys to pm me, either here or in game, with news. I will of course try to be as objective as possible when it comes to news, and I will not be posting things just to flame other people. But if you want your story told or an accomplishment of your alliance out there for people to see, make sure to pm me.

I am also going to be reliant on people in the top 10 alliance actually being willing to answer some questions. I will make the questions very generic, and make sure to not ask about anything that may be of strategic importance to your enemies.

So, before doing this I need to know if this is something people want? There is no point in me trying unless I know I can get news and people to interview. So, if you would like to see something like this made please leave a comment below, and if you already have news you want featured or know someone for me to interview, please send me a pm.

I am of course also open for any suggestions if you have something you want to see in a newspaper or want to contribute with a section of yourself.

Theyank

DeletedUser19042

I'm for it, will be fun to read!

If you ever need help, contact me here or ingame

RTS
Founder Army of Eternity

DeletedUser

Nice was hoping something like this would pop up forums do be dead. Best of luck with this

DeletedUser

yes great idea. Hopefully this will pump some life in.to the forums because as maximus said they have been rather dead as of late.

DeletedUser

no more HaVoC guys coming here and talking smack about how great they are. I wonder why is that?

DeletedUser6378

Tyrone why don't you make a new milestones thread and keep it updated. The only thing i'm missing that i know of is who made 10k DBP first. I was away over the weekend when it happened. At this point though i'm leaving grepolis for good. I may play another week or two by myself then i'm out.

DeletedUser

what? for real? please don't leave. All the trash talk aside, it will boring here if u leave, so please stay.

DeletedUser

Wow lowkey ur leaving just like that u gonna abandon your players when things get rough poor show in my eyes. I thought better of you ah well good luck

DeletedUser

I agree with the rest don't leave lowkey the forums would become alot more boring and I appreciate your milestones thread it is honestly the best updated one I have seen on any world I have played.

DeletedUser

I hope you saw my shout out in A.A. LowKey

But back to topic here, a fresh newspaper would be fantastic - just be wary that depending on others to mail you isn't always successful, you may need to do some investigation yourself. But hey, it's fun to play journalist!

Best of luck, i look forward to seeing the first edition.

DeletedUser

I hope you saw my shout out in A.A. LowKey

But back to topic here, a fresh newspaper would be fantastic - just be wary that depending on others to mail you isn't always successful, you may need to do some investigation yourself. But hey, it's fun to play journalist!

Best of luck, i look forward to seeing the first edition.
Oh yeah, I will have to use some reporter skills, but I willl still depend on people bothering to answere me when I ask them questions. :)

DeletedUser

I am wondering how long I will stay in Pella now that the leader is gone... I was hoping this world would be good!

DeletedUser

I am wondering how long I will stay in Pella now that the leader is gone... I was hoping this world would be good!

so once the leader leaves the world is no good?

Although I'm still under impression that Pella does not have enough players.

DeletedUser

Hopefully it will work out fine, I am going to stay in this alliance till it´s end anyway.

But I think it´s is sad that lowkey left...

DeletedUser

looks like he changed his mind. He seems to be playing and coordinating attacks with Havoc members.

I'm glad he hasn't lost his magic touch.
Cfpv9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: