Pnp Friendship

DeletedUser31161

There once was a alliance of misfits that banned together and created the Friendship

tumblr_lu1vgzoEfF1qc89gjo1_400.jpg

they were not in the right place.... for they had soon to meat the

wolf.gif

still thought they continued with their valiant crusade and soon from 1 city it went to 2 then to 3 then to 4 until they had 13 friends to share their "pinkies" to "promis"

but they didnt know that that wolf was getting bigger and bigger and bigger

images

little did the misfits know that this was a war game and those "pinky promises" don't work. unfortunately for them those little friends are close to the wolf so his slingers and hops will soon be visiting their city

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

I normally laugh at PnP's even if they insult me or friends....But this is....Well what the heck is the point of this??? Do you know how to make a PnP?

DeletedUser

When you get the mod to say anything other than something obscenely positive you know you've gone awry.

DeletedUser5554

Being Mr.P is a lot like being a Ohio State fan in Michigan. Its not gonna go well for you.

DeletedUser

I've seen a lot of pnps in my day, both good and bad. And I must say...

Wat?

Oh, good. I was afraid I would have to be the only mod to comment to this effect. :D

Can you give a summary, so we actually know what this is about? :p

DeletedUser31161

Wolfy getting bigger and bigger and not having many farms.
Friendship= juicy piggy

DeletedUser31161

i need farms that are not in an alliance and that are close to me

DeletedUser

So you're "friendship"?

Are MRAs the wolf that's too fat to stand up?

DeletedUser

Hi there...

newhere.jpg

lets have a short pnp on this pnp shall we :D

That's about as clear as a diarrhea filled bathing pool.
poolwater.jpg

See its pnp's like this that leave the masses confused on how to actually read the forums

confused.jpg

You need to do something to actually keep their attention for longer than 1 sentence into the pnp and keep it on a thought pattern

imbored.jpg

Also make sure you actually have good content to post. Even though you can dress it up and make it pretty, you can sometimes still show that its window dressing for vacant content.

crosseyed.jpg

And remember to try and cover all your angles

combover.jpg

Though eventually a great pnp will come along and show the rest on how its done. And isn't that super.

superman.jpg

DeletedUser

haha beautifully done Cronus! Definitely makes this thread worth reading now!

slobo.c

Strategos
Hi there...

newhere.jpg

lets have a short pnp on this pnp shall we :D

That's about as clear as a diarrhea filled bathing pool.
poolwater.jpg

See its pnp's like this that leave the masses confused on how to actually read the forums

confused.jpg

You need to do something to actually keep their attention for longer than 1 sentence into the pnp and keep it on a thought pattern

imbored.jpg

Also make sure you actually have good content to post. Even though you can dress it up and make it pretty, you can sometimes still show that its window dressing for vacant content.

crosseyed.jpg

And remember to try and cover all your angles

combover.jpg

Though eventually a great pnp will come along and show the rest on how its done. And isn't that super.

superman.jpg

Good As Always! :D
I miss u lol