DeletedUser

Hi everyone, my username is Divided.Eye [same as on these forums, as you might expect]. I've only been playing a few weeks, but I've read through the majority of some guides [G.R.O.M.'s, mostly] as well as a large part of the Wiki, and feel fairly comfortable about things overall. But, as always, there's still much to learn! I enjoy strategy games. I played Starcraft (the original + Brood War) for 6+ years and was a pretty respectable player, and a force to be reckoned with! Can't say the same for SC2, but then again I haven't put much time into it yet. I also played Counter-Strike: Source competitively for a few years [TWL & CAL], which taught me a ton about playing team-based games and clan/team management. I'm 23 now and almost done with school (I go to UC Davis). I'm a pretty friendly player, open to discussion and more than happy to chat. :D

I'm playing in world Delphi, ocean 46. See you out there! I hope to learn a lot from the forums.

DeletedUser

oh hi there, aren't you in that US server with the Harpoon/Space Invader merger dealio?

DeletedUser

oh hi there, aren't you in that US server with the Harpoon/Space Invader merger dealio?

Yeah I was in Phi (us22) with HARPOON, too. I had to hit VM pretty early on, though, and when I logged back in the alliance had already been dissolved. It's a shame, cuz we had a pretty solid bunch of players in that group. I was already considering quitting the game anyway, though, so losing my alliance made the decision easy. This game was taking over my life! Haha.

I have no idea what you mean about the Space Invader merger? I dont recall that alliance name.

DeletedUser

Playing in any current worlds?

Nope. Tempted to for sure, but I can't dedicate as much time to playing Grep as I know I would if I kept playing. Haha. I might play again in the future though.

DeletedUser

Dont worry, I have been playing for 4 years and still keep finding new things about this game.

Never stop learning.

DeletedUser44192

Divided Eye, do you remember me?! I was part of The Rim Team during the early part of Edessa, I new I remembered your name from somewhere.

Nice to see you still around :).

DeletedUser

Some of the players were from the rank 1 alliance in helorus, Space Invaders.

Ahh for sure. I started with HARPOON in Helorus but left early on to focus on Edessa. Thats why I don't recognize the name :)

Divided Eye, do you remember me?! I was part of The Rim Team during the early part of Edessa, I new I remembered your name from somewhere.

Nice to see you still around :).

Hey! I can't honestly say I remember your name, as it's been so long... but we merged with TRT towards the end of the game. Awesome group of players--it was great working with them. The way they ran TRT (at least what I saw, after Grey left [:(]) was very similar to how we ran HARPOON. Why did you end up leaving?