full map

DeletedUser

Corinth has been a lopsided world since day one with an overpopulated SE and a hardly populous SW. I dont understand. Has there been some malfunction with the 'random direction' option when you start a world? :)

DeletedUser

I don't think so. Permanent Ban announced on here that they would be in the SW and NW.
The Corinth Republic announced it would be in the NE. So, wanting to avoid them all, the rest of us choose the SE :)

DeletedUser

lol looks a bit like those goldfish crackers tilted sideways...

DeletedUser22145

understanding the map

thank you for the link. do you start off top of map left hand side and count 1 for the first box then left to right and end in ten?

DeletedUser12324

Ranked 19th in defense! Speak for yourselves, NW has been hard on me so far :D

DeletedUser

damn :( I almost always join SE, so I was a little dissapointed when PB placed me SW. Oh well, hopefull I'll be able to expand ;P i'm right on the border of O55. Assuming thats where PB's plans are.

DeletedUser

I think there's still plenty of expanding that can be done in O45 task :)

DeletedUser

damn :( I almost always join SE, so I was a little dissapointed when PB placed me SW. Oh well, hopefull I'll be able to expand ;P i'm right on the border of O55. Assuming thats where PB's plans are.

It's a speed 2 world, so traveling far distances with CS isn't such an issue as it would be in worlds with speed 1 setting.
As long as we stay a tight group surrounded by strong alliances, we don't have to worry about expanding - there will always be a city for you to take.

DeletedUser

haha, sorry if you guys misunderstood my post. Targets aren't a worry, I know there are plenty of them. Its just a habit of mine to always join SE in every world if I can.

When I said I'm hopeful I can expand, I meant I'm hopeful moving into O55 won't take me too long, but if PB needs my central focus to be in O44, 45, 54 then thats what I'll do. Alliances first ;) ye?

DeletedUser19554

your right that's a lesson every player must learn in this game loyalty is the best quality