Inactive Topic Full Screen Card UI Rather than manually positioned windows

DeletedUser

Proposal: Create a web interface to Grepolis for premium subscribers that uses a full-browser card GUI rather than manually sized and positioned sub-windows.

Reason: This is the state of the art of GUIs. This style of GUI would be simpler to use and faster in the sense that you don't need all the other GUI elements loaded at once.

Details:

Visual Aids:

Balance/Abuse Prevention:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I need a format for this idea or I'll be closing it. :)

DeletedUser

Proposal: Create a web interface to Grepolis for premium subscribers that uses a full-browser card GUI rather than manually sized and positioned sub-windows.

Reason: This is the state of the art of GUIs. This style of GUI would be simpler to use and faster in the sense that you don't need all the other GUI elements loaded at once.

Details:

Visual Aids:

Balance/Abuse Prevention:

Premium Subscribers only? :(

DeletedUser30636

if this makes it past grep, inno games will definatly do it, more money for them

DeletedUser

It sounds interesting but changing GUI to a large scale could be expensive. It would come down to whether enough users would wish to compensate Grepolis owners for the expenses involved. Personally I wouldnt want to pay extra money for minor graphic changes. That said, it does sound interesting.