Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Yup, so much better than the first one. However the first was finished before the author finished his work so they sort of had to guess at where it was going. So in that sense the first one isn't all that bad. FMA: Brotherhood is one of my favorite animes

DeletedUser49358

Haven't seen all of FMAB or FMA (never could get into it, thought the anime was really well done and executed from what I saw but the shonen aspects of it were just too much for me). From what I have been told though FMAB is suppose to be the 'better' version which had lead to many a great debate, one of the biggest reasons for FMAB was like Baudin said adding in the manga ending which is a much happier ending than than the original. Most fans of FMA watch both just because its more of the anime to watch FMAB has like 15 more episodes or something, and most people that like the anime REALLY like it lol.

Varun

Strategos
I like FMAB way better than FMA. Separating Edward with his brother and everyone else just seemed cruel after he gave up so much. He also got stuck with Hohenheim who could live only for a bit and then would surely die which would leave Edward alone in the process.

FMAB shows more closure in terms of FMA. In fact, I have already started writing and posting fanfiction online regarding what happens next after the last episode. :)