Funniest City names

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Travelling around world Nu, please post best city names you have seen

DeletedUser

How about 3.ZOMBIE DESTROYER?

The reason that is funny is because it got wiped clean and now has changed names :)

DeletedUser

I remember a city called "Regurgitation Bay." It is also gone, but it seemed like a solid name :D

DeletedUser

one city name a person I know they farmed and it was .....isapenis or something like that.

DeletedUser

I like 13th killer city, his alliance is great to 13th hater,
thing is this goes back to the beginning of the game and GK was in our alliance he used to demand resources from him, pooad must really hate us logs in every now and then to send messages

its like having a fan club

DeletedUser17338

How about 3.ZOMBIE DESTROYER?

The reason that is funny is because it got wiped clean and now has changed names :)

City name was changed because the named alliance stopped atacking a person, and he is going in Vacation mode. Town was not clean, there was 2000 troops minimum.

DeletedUser

Can anyone offer good city names? I want/have to change soon and I am out of ideas...

DeletedUser16592

What about the places where your folks or ancestors are from or places from your favorite book or film I personally like the English names and names of cities from Lord of the Rings which is my favorite film :)

DeletedUser

I like city names which make people smile when they read them

DeletedUser

I started using names that reflected the geographical area & mythology around the player name that I pulled from an area near where I used to live.

Then I got bored and started changing them up a bit.

I like city names which make people smile when they read them

A player from the other milsim airsoft team we played against called me a "Vicious Lilliputian" a few weeks ago because I was sniping off their team members.

I was highly amused by the moniker and decided to adapt it for use in Grepolis.

DeletedUser

A player from the other milsim airsoft team we played against called me a "Vicious Lilliputian" a few weeks ago because I was sniping off their team members.

I was highly amused by the moniker and decided to adapt it for use in Grepolis.

That is good name :p

DeletedUser

I have a city called nuts

and I find it highly amusing when my nuts gets put in to revolt

Happens frequently my alliance is bored with it now :(

DeletedUser

It would be nice to read from alliance forum...my nuts need support :p or nuts under attack

DeletedUser

It would be nice to read from alliance forum...my nuts need support :p or nuts under attack

Actually, recently Graeme's nuts almost got conquered :eek: I was confused when I saw "need urgent help, nuts in revolt" on the forum:p JK.

Status
Not open for further replies.