DeletedUser

Courtesy of Tiger Lair Forum
storyg.png

DeletedUser16698

Fake Attack

Just a little attack that some peeps might be interested in. :p
troyboy.jpg

DeletedUser

Oh dear! I bet that upset Troy boy Birmes taking out a colony with no losses :eek:

DeletedUser

One alliance members started sending me messages asking for resources and if he doesn`t get them he will leave the alliance. He started to send me the same message after few minutes(I had around 20 messages) so I kicked him out...now my message box is also full...he wants back to the alliance. Unfortunately he hasn`t got enought points to conquer him...but I´ll let him build his city up for me :p

DeletedUser

I had my funny moment Yesterday, although I initiated it myself, I do like to share it with you.

I captured a city from the alliance Ancients. Although their alliance makes no sense to me for being all over the place... I was actually looking for some fun.

I sent a message to all their leaders (all 10):

Hi I am Mindless, a royal pain in the *ss I know. I would like to tell you that your members leave cities around. It is really bad, you know, global warming and such. Since I am a member of Green Peace I collect trash that other players leave around the ocean.
I will keep an eye on this ocean to check if your members no longer pollute this even further.

Mindless, Green Peace official.

---
Ancients:
I presume this message was sent to all leaders or founder, but can assure there there is no trash here in my oceans.

We also have a turtle sanctuary, providing a safe habitat for those which have been maimed by hydras. Donations for the upkeep will be greatly welcomed, and you will get a free receipe card.

---
Me:
I will keep it in mind. I am terrible at keeping an agenda, just so you know. So I might drop by unannounced. I think it should be a problem if I leave you name at the door?
----
# I was willing to drop by, but we were quite a few oceans apart.
---
Me:
I've been checking up on thing on Google maps but your sanctuary seems to be rather far away. I am kinda low on frequent flying miles, so I guess I need to take a rain check, I do like to thank you for the offer though :)
---
Ancients:
Absolutely no problem sir, keep up the good work with Green Peace.
---
I was glad he did have a little sense of humor :)

DeletedUser

I must say it was kinda funny, even though I am in The Ancients. Our founder, was the one corresponding with him.

DeletedUser

I got today this message ->
kool take this 1900 point city u suck anyway .... come server mu and ill crush u

I have to say that I am too far to take his city ...over 88 hours...I just started revolt in his city for attacking our alliance member. lol

DeletedUser

Someone plans to take me out (start reading from below) ->
´
kmerle today at 7:50 PM
lol you don`t have to be sorry for that
Unfortunatelt city wall is my main attraction and it does protect me against noobs very well. Could you tell me before you use Poseidon favor? because I like to take sun on city wall when there it too much people in the beach. Some ships visited my beach few hours ago and they didn`t seam very nice. Also there was storm and I think some of their ships got lost at the sea. So I decided to stay I enjoy peace and quiet on the city wall...
Studpuppy4427 today at 7:40 PM
ohhh lol im so sorry. That would explain why you have interest in cooking, birdwatching, and cleanliness. Btw im sad face because now im gonna have to lower the wall myself and i dont feel like wasting that much poseidon favor.

kmerle today at 7:36 PM
why so sad face?
I am good cleaner..the cave is almost clean now only few footprints here an there but not for long.
You made one mistake not his but out of her cave

Studpuppy4427 today at 7:32 PM
I guess i wont bring a broom then. Besides you seem like a capable ruler who can clean the trash out of his own cave.

kmerle today at 7:02 PM
Unfortunately I can`t get rid of the tower because I am using it for bird watching. I have deep interest against seagulls. Also I can`t lower my city walls because all that trash which you left on my cave floor would be inside my beautiful city. That Divine statue would attrack all kind of noobs and I wouldn`t like that.

Studpuppy4427 today at 6:50 PM
Warm or cold it doesnt matter to me. I will bring a broom if you lower your wall some and get rid of that atrocious tower. If you want people to visit you, you really should make your city look less threatening. Divine statues and tiny walls look much prettier.

kmerle today at 6:45 PM
I love raisins so I´ll put lost of them. Do you prefer scones warm or cold?
Btw if you visit me please take broom with you because your spies left trash on my cave floor..other ppeople want to use it also and it doesn`t look good at the moment.

Studpuppy4427 today at 6:39 PM
which ever works best for you.

kmerle today at 6:36 PM
Do I put lots of them or you prefer only little?

Studpuppy4427 today at 6:34 PM
raisins please...

kmerle today at 6:29 PM
Although I make fabulous mouth watering chocolate cookies I could try to make scones specially for you. Do you prefer them with raisins, currants, cheese or dates?

Studpuppy4427 today at 6:24 PM
Cookies would be fantastic although i like scones even better.

kmerle today at 5:04 PM
Then you`ll have to tell me in advance so I would know which one to serve. Do I serve cookies also?

Studpuppy4427 today at 3:59 PM
It depends on what time it is. In the morning i prefer a nice hot cup of coffee and in the afternoon i prefer tea.

kmerle today at 4:58 AM
That city is situated in a very bad neighbourhood so I have no interest attacking it. In that area have been many attacks recently so I try to avoid that area. I landed my ship there last week and they stole my ships rims...I just bought new shiny ones
Do you prefer coffee or tea? so I would know which one I should offer when you arrive

Studpuppy4427 today at 4:52 AM
Actually please dont attack any of my cities while im asleep...

Studpuppy4427 today at 4:46 AM
sounds like a nice city to conquer hehe I really should be getting to bed. While im asleep please dont attack my lovely city 03. Latianopolis or else i will feel very bad for you because of all the BP you will be giving me.

kmerle today at 4:28 AM
I have many beautiful things in my city Nice clean beaches and water is very warm especially now...during the summer. Last heavy raining season unfortunately killed some trees I recently planted.
It is new day here so i have all the time to chit-chat with you....but i don`t want to keep you up so late

Studpuppy4427 today at 4:23 AM
Ok can you pwitty pweeeeze tell me whats in your beautiful city????
And yes, it is my bed time...im just staying up to chit-chat with you -_____-

kmerle today at 4:20 AM
If you ask very nicely I might tell
Isn`t it bed time already?

Studpuppy4427 today at 4:17 AM
So as you can probably see i want to know. If you dont tell me ill just have to keep spending money. lol a few pieces of silver is a small price to pay for wiping you out :p

kmerle today at 2:20 AM
Just ask if you want to know...don`t spend soo much money

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think you may have your own little stalker :)

you managed to sweet talk him for 4 hours past his bed time

DeletedUser

unfortunately he stopped responding me...and he failed to conquer me....probably he is not happy right now :)
But I am sure this won`t be the last time I see his ships in my harbour....