Funniest moments in Psi

DeletedUser

You never told me you joined psi!

Mine would probably be getting 3 attacks of 1 sword another attack with 8 swords and another with 2 slings all from a neighbour i farm lol good times.

DeletedUser13729

hiding troops and then them getting kill by some overaggressive type farmin island. (3x)

DeletedUser

watching a refugee blow through 3 alliances in 5 days. and his name is "i am so sorry."

DeletedUser

watching a refugee blow through 3 alliances in 5 days. and his name is "i am so sorry."

You may have misunderstood the situation.
If crushing your troops into milita day after day makes your opponent a refugee. Well ...

DeletedUser

Yea, I did bring my horsies home time to time to farm. And left them without watch for 30 minutes or so and lost them in a fight where the attacke lost about the same amount of troops :)

That doesn´t change the whole picture.
2 guys from your alliance on my island got completely cleared 2 times by me.
I never got cleared.

So i have 2 refugees on my island? But they are from Gauls.

DeletedUser15581

seems "I am so sorry" is very special... talked about in several threads in the forum, probably a lot of inter alliance talk in game... interesting ! good or bad, that is some publicity!

DeletedUser345

Yea, I did bring my horsies home time to time to farm. And left them without watch for 30 minutes or so and lost them in a fight where the attacke lost about the same amount of troops :)

That doesn´t change the whole picture.
2 guys from your alliance on my island got completely cleared 2 times by me.
I never got cleared.

So i have 2 refugees on my island? But they are from Gauls.

We have had a constant update of spy reports on you which shows the dissaprance of troops and then the gradual recruitment to replace them. The two gauls were caught offline but we have helped them rebuild.

DeletedUser

seems "I am so sorry" is very special... talked about in several threads in the forum, probably a lot of inter alliance talk in game... interesting ! good or bad, that is some publicity!

Finally someone is using "" for his name....read through half a thread before realizing he was a player and not Achilles asking for forgiveness everytime :D

DeletedUser

achiles or somthing like that :D i am back

and tommy when will you stop attacking me with swords on Gamma??? :p

DeletedUser

We have had a constant update of spy reports on you which shows the dissaprance of troops and then the gradual recruitment to replace them. The two gauls were caught offline but we have helped them rebuild.

Yea, I do build new troops. Most of the time.