funny alliances

DeletedUser

Has the alliances named 300 sparta or 300 formed in this world as yet, Have seen that they are the most recognizable mra in all the worlds i have played. Good for bp hunting

DeletedUser

Within 15 minutes, I already got a few invitations. Although, I might at least add that one invite came with a personal message - props to that one alliance who took the effort to personally contact me...even though the message was rather impersonal and was probably a message created to send to all possible recruitees.

DeletedUser

Here's the message:

Hey I will like you to join my alliance. Me and my friend are very active and experience players from the USA server. Please consider joining we are going to dominate this world and will like you to help us do it.

It's not a very convincing argument, huh?

DeletedUser

Here's the message:

Hey I will like you to join my alliance. Me and my friend are very active and experience players from the USA server. Please consider joining we are going to dominate this world and will like you to help us do it.

It's not a very convincing argument, huh?

I said, I'll consider it, bud I'll choose after the Beginners Protection.

DeletedUser

I've got 4 accounts -_- Bud made mistakes at all the accounts so I had to make new one every world... I'm not going to call the name of the's accounts because these names have bad reputation.

slobo.c

Strategos
Ahaha call this a message for joining them..

Darko Silni today at 22:10
I M experienced player and look for players who will be active in my new alliance,join me and lets rule the world!!
*Conan-My First In Game Target :D

DeletedUser

I'm too late to the party, but here it goes...
Disregarded all invites. Disregarded all alliances which had "My alliance", "I'm a leader", "Join me" written in any posts or alliance info.
Did quite extensive research. Came down to two choices- Krypteia and WP. Chose Krypts, sent letter telling how cute I am, got invited, joined, found new home, new friends, new Grepo interest and never looked back since.