Funny angry convo

DeletedUser

Hilarious conversation with a threatening noob!

briggsy195 today at 2:47 AM
u will die by the warriors of wrath

lucigus today at 6:33 AM
cough........good luck

briggsy195 today at 6:36 AM
you be-trade us we will destroy you and good luck to you oh wait you can't afford any hahahaha

lucigus today at 6:38 AM
any what ??

briggsy195 today at 6:41 AM
luck how dumb are you or in your terms 'censored' hahahaha

lucigus today at 6:43 AM
you really have not played this game before have you, i have very stronge allies that would simply take you over on a click of a button, your allaince hasnt even attacked yet....i am waiting, i will farm your players one by one....if you really knew me you would understand what i am saying, but you are a noob so you have no idea of the capabilities i have over all your members

briggsy195 today at 6:52 AM
I am no noob we make you suffer and make you watch your friends die as they get massacred

lucigus today at 6:54 AM
whatever, seriously grow up

briggsy195 today at 7:20 AM
no cause maybe I already am an

lucigus today at 7:55 AM
and you cannot either spell or your grammer is 'censored', so before mailing make sure its understandable

briggsy195 today at 7:58 AM
i can spell and use grammar maybe better then you and your dumb and its not about spelling or using grammar

lucigus today at 10:30 AM
you really wont last that long if you speak to players like this, this game has lost all respect for pro players, you are a noob and will die yourself, wither by my hand or by anothers

briggsy195 today at 10:35 AM
i am no noob i will not die and you must have like 4 or more hands if you say you have any others

lucigus today at 10:40 AM
tell me what other account you had then i will not call you a noob....noob

briggsy195 today at 10:45 AM
i have not had any other account that i remember of unless if was a while ago and i am not noob and noobs don't no how to do things and stuff i know anything that noobs don't and i know everything on this game and don't call me noob or you are just saying your a noob have i ever call you a noob no so don't or i will make you suffer

lucigus today at 10:54 AM
seriously just shut up, you are really just all mouth and no action...this is your first account, then this is all you know.

Have you woken up and seen over 350 attacks inbound at once, NO...i have so take me seriously and have some respect and stop threatening me that your going to kill me. Cause you wont and cant

briggsy195 today at 10:58 AM
its not my first and i was about to say not to talk to each other and i can destroy you and shut the 'censored' hell up you 'censored' 'censored'

lucigus today at 11:03 AM
really, your are actually swearing over this, really. You will certainly die with that lack of patience. Ok you want no communication then stop messaging me swearing and threating me...its a game. If you new me in real life i would of riped your puny head of by now, you do not know who i am. ITS A GAME. lol good luck in your short life

briggsy195 today at 11:07 AM
you will die pay suffer and worse you are no match for me my friends and others you will die for your threats and betraying us and so forth

lucigus today at 11:10 AM
WHAAATEVEEER, when i see this i will laugh then go to bed then wake up laughing

briggsy195 today at 11:17 AM
we are dogs of war dogs always wins we will destroy you and at the end laughing at you and in your face traitor. YOU WILL DIE BY DOGS OF WAR WE ARE INVINCIBLE WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lucigus today at 11:19 AM
erm i never knew 5 year olds new how to speak so well mannered 'sarcasm'

briggsy195 today at 11:26 AM
I AM NOT 5 YOU ENEMY OF EVERY THING I HATE

lucigus today at 11:28 AM
blah blah blah to you too.... please dont shout, your voice might break and you may turn into a man

briggsy195
I ALREADY HAVE LIKE 5 YEARS AGO LITTLE MAN i am in the 6th grade as well don't say anything or i'll get a picture of it and send it ok

lucigus today at 11:41 AM
youll get a picture....pervert !

briggsy195 today at 11:43 AM
i will take a picture and you don't want to see it its too hairy

lucigus today at 11:45 AM
well i am a man so yeah i have loads of hair, you saying you dont have hair...oh yeah your only a kid so you dont even know what pubity is yet!

briggsy195 today at 11:47 AM
i have you want to see

lucigus today at 11:49 AM
lol if you send it then you are a gay pervert with a sick head

briggsy195 today at 11:52 AM
no i wouldn't its really gay i am not gay and never will be gay its wrong as well looking at some one else's penis a part from a grail when your both in love

lucigus today at 11:53 AM
you like looking at poeples penises! SICK DUDE you need some help as well as anger issues!

briggsy195 today at 11:54 AM
i do not you do i look at pussys

lucigus today at 11:59 AM
you like looking at cats willys then... :p

see i dont have an s on the end of pussy, i have a girlfriend who does such good orgasm, you obviously resort to 'word is playing with himself :p' and have to use tweezers for that small size

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17045

This was quite......interesting.

On behalf of the Sigma players, I would like to thank you for sharing that with us.

+REP! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DeletedUser

Alright, I didn't like it here's why :

1. When I read a thread like this, I expect the conversation to be funny - It was not.
2. When I read a thread like this, I expect to be able to differentiate between the two people - Both of you appeared equally stupid.

I just kind of looked at my screen in disdain, you making IRL threats, him trolling you.

Tragedy, this thread is tragic.

DeletedUser

1. When I read a thread like this, I expect the conversation to be funny - It was not.
2. When I read a thread like this, I expect to be able to differentiate between the two people - Both of you appeared equally stupid.

I just kind of looked at my screen in disdain, you making IRL threats, him trolling you.

fair enough, to be honest i got stupid because it was stupid :), i gave up trying to be serious, but it was funny though

DeletedUser

What a wierd conversation.....i hope he doesnt send any hairy photos. If he does photshoot it and make him look really younge and small ;)

Also i hope you kill him

+rep

DeletedUser4577

I agree...You should conquer his city and have a conversation about that or report him for swearing and get him banned for a week...lol. Then when he gets back ask him how his vacation was.

DeletedUser

This stuff happens all the time. Wasn't that funny :'(

When you rip into someone about their grammar, you have to check your own first.

DeletedUser

:) his grammer was really bad....mine was poor. I am not afraid to admit that my grammer is not the best all the time. I dont adamently refuse that my grammer is rubbish.

Happy thoughts poeple, its either me to cheerful or you guys really miserable

DeletedUser

This stuff happens all the time. Wasn't that funny :'(

When you rip into someone about their grammar, you have to check your own first.

Why you gotta be so negative bra, haters gonna hate.

DeletedUser

Agreed. It was funny for maybe the first 3 lines, then both of you were just idiots. Sorry Neg to the Rep for that post.

DeletedUser2795

Yeah, it started out okay, but then it just deteriorated into both sides acting the same.

DeletedUser829

I had a conversation where I got the guy to join SimCity because I wanted to start a clan with him online...

I conquered him the next day. Those are funny conversations. They include care bears, fat people, and words that would get the moderators to give you grimacing looks.

Aicy knows waht I'm talking about, he/she's given more more infractions than i can count :(

DeletedUser

Aicy's a he.....his wife used to play....maybe she still does

Anyway, yeah it started me think WHAAAA

then it went to OMG

Then it went to i really cant be bothered

Then ok lets have a laugh

Aicy

Strategos
Dude. I'm 14. I don't have a wife, and I never had one.

You're thinking of Mutzzy, who pretended to be my wife on another account in order to make me look bad.

DeletedUser

my bad, too much gossip going around, still got to catch up with all these new worlds and players