Pnp Funny attacks.

• Thread starter Hagop abroumian
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Post any funny attack you encounter... Well I'm going to post the first NOOBY FAILED CS attempt :p
[report]379da4e811103e0e9aea3654e81939cb[/report]

DeletedUser

Hehe. Reports don't work here. do prt sc then paste it into word and crop it around what you want

DeletedUser

Zoom in = ctrl and +

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Was thinking more like this: kkk.png EDIT: I know your troop numbers now :p

DeletedUser

barbarilla tell your member that he is sloppy, didn`t pull out his LS and offensive troops but he activated your militia. He shouldn`t make fun of that attack but he should celebrate because if he was up against experienced player he would at least lose those LS and set him back for days ;)

DeletedUser

Yh I know he is a noob (you dont know what I went through just to get the timings there to snipe the CS)...

DeletedUser

5zmgk.png

what??

DeletedUser

stronger units are worth more points duh :p that would be dumb if like for example manticore or biremes etc were only worth 1 bp

DeletedUser

That was what was left of it. She probably got hammed by others while her harpies were in flight out collecting ABP. You got her a few hours after she was last attacked. See her Wall level (somebody had catapults) and her moderate amount of resources. But maybe youre right, mebbe she dont know harpies suck at defense.

DeletedUser

:) ;) :( :p :D :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :heh: :eek: :cool: :supermad: :Angry: :pro: (D) (SW)

DeletedUser

Lets keep this thread active...here are few Revelation noobs CS attempts:)...here a member of LOA starte siege in a city!:eek:...but revelation noobs didn't know that:p...so, their CS was like incoming for the siege;)...but an islander (revelation noob) just send a attack, just to check...
ccdae94bde844cea8b459f2.png
..then he found out that the city they are gonna take and CS is on the way, is already occupied by LOA's.:eek: What to do now?:rolleyes: so he sent another attack to kill the CS
dt1RZZJ.png
..no good. now what? no option left but to see if the attack just before CS makes it or not...
hPchyty.png
...guess not...then the CS attack
402fb1098e5640d6baf3686.png

Lets give a moment of silence to all those brave slingers, horsemans..in short troops who didn't make it to the land. and don't forget those brms with CS:D

DeletedUser39474

We lost this city, but it was too awesome not to post somewhere :)
W6RLGBr.png