Funny mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i'm not in an alliance, but i've sent a few nooby application letters to see who'd bite :p cheeze ignored me completely! he didn't even reply to say 'sorry, not today' or anything :'(

DeletedUser

It's funny because firelord has no ingame experience when starting alliances and only got his 2 weeks into the world before failing and boasting how he disbanded his own alliance.

It's funny how Achilles has the cheek to criticize my alliance when all the alliance he led ended up falling to pieces. Let's review the alliances Achilles led. "Phenomen" oh look , they failed under the leadership of Achilles. Another failure , now let's look at "Time to Shine". Your so called "elite alliance" got their butts raped and you ended up ditching them. Another failure , now let's observe "Akademia". They were going smooth but it looks you got "bored" and ended up ditching them as usual: another failure.

And look what happened to LoDa. You became one of the leaders and guess what? They fell apart , what a coincidence. *whispers "failure". And please stop bragging up the 900k account you have. LOL The account was given to you , you have no right to boast about it as you never worked to gain that stats.

And you are right it's funny how all your alliances always falls apart.

DeletedUser

Woah dude he was just saying. Howa bout you punch a wall in your basement or something.

DeletedUser345

It's funny how Achilles has the cheek to criticize my alliance when all the alliance he led ended up falling to pieces. Let's review the alliances Achilles led. "Phenomen" oh look , they failed under the leadership of Achilles. Another failure , now let's look at "Time to Shine". Your so called "elite alliance" got their butts raped and you ended up ditching them. Another failure , now let's observe "Akademia". They were going smooth but it looks you got "bored" and ended up ditching them as usual: another failure.

And look what happened to LoDa. You became one of the leaders and guess what? They fell apart , what a coincidence. *whispers "failure". And please stop bragging up the 900k account you have. LOL The account was given to you , you have no right to boast about it as you never worked to gain that stats.

Please firelord don't kid me about running alliances :rolleyes:

Phenomen I co-founded with Kad and they have been the best alliance Beta has ever seen. The recent bad stats are due to fighting a world war against a coalition comprising of most of the top alliances more on which you can see here. Besides doing our struggling time during the war I haven't even been leading Phenomen, so get your facts right.

Shine every now and again you have to put your hands in the air and say you were beaten by the better alliance. They were triple our size and had nearly the same average points as us. Nobody else has seemed to fair better on Xi against them.

Akademia was never a serious alliance always an alliance simply for me to store my guides in. Not my fault I led it so well that itbecame top in average points. Anyway when my exams came I left as I always planned to do and after gaining good knowledge from all the guides the members went onto to other strong alliances who the alliance always had good ties with.

Don't get me started on LoDa, as the rank 1 player they invited me into the alliance and soon due to my experience they made me leader. The whole plae was a mess and I began to clean it but the others leaders who handset around all the time doing nothing decided that I was doing to much and to many of the ordinary members liked me. During this period I was solely running the alliance. The other leaders tricked and betrayed me and all I could do was send out a mass-mail, anyway after I left nobody was running the alliance and so it crumbled beig eventually disbanded because I want leading.

As for the Chimosan account I earned 3/10th of the points and over half the bp and took the account to new highs it hadn't been to before, I.e. rank 2. So please don't tell me I didn't earn any of it and not to say I wad rank 2 in Beta because I solely took the account there.

DeletedUser345

Boy you made him look stupid...

Thank you generally enjoy making little insignificant trolls like him squirm, it's just unfortunate he made this one personal.

Also I would like to apologise for my grammar in that last sentence as this iPod auto-corrects things and until I go on my computer tomorrow I can't edit them, so I think a doing should be during and a handset should be had sat.

DeletedUser

I've seen you do worse :rolleyes:

Also guys lets stop the fighting and please get back on topic, I would like to see some funny messages :p

DeletedUser

nice achilles
way to kick his a**
way to show that troll/noob lol

DeletedUser6156

first post was the only one on topic. Please keep to the rules and thread topic

Status
Not open for further replies.