Funny mails

DeletedUser

I noticed there was no topic yet and figured I'd start off.

tldr.jpg

It kept going for quite a bit after the cut off there. I actually did end up reading it, and it was also kinda funny.

(while I was publishing my screenshot and this we had a chat, read from bottom up)

Occult40 today at 09:51
Oh, right, well then I can't join you, see, I attacked your alliance on that world (the player was a few times my size but was point whoring) so they sent their strongest player after me (even bigger than said point whore) and after I made his largest city my first conquer (I was 5k points, his biggest city was 11k and had 2 more) the rest of the horde and it's allies thought it would be fun to attack me.

It didn't end well for this coalition though, since I took 3 more of their biggest cities before The Horde and friends turtled up.

Jetteftw. today at 09:47
That was one of our chapters.

Occult40 today at 09:45
But anywho, were you (or any of your members) part of The Horde who played on gamma a while back?

Occult40 today at 09:43
TL:DR

DeletedUser2663

Same bunch from Gamma? oh god lol. this will be some good fun.

DeletedUser

@Cheezehead, First? lol.

Occult40 today at 10:04
We know you are wearing armor, but this next picture (that I totally did not spend 3 hours looking for) will explain it has a weakness.
109817_slide.jpg

Jetteftw. today at 09:59
tell them we wear armor the arrows wont stick ;p
Occult40 today at 09:58
So no hard feelings? There were quite a few back there. But anyway, I kinda like my alliance. They give me lots of hugs and make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Jetteftw. today at 09:55
You are welcomed to join here. We know about that chapter and why it was weak. If you'd like research what happened on Alpha, Zeta, Theta, Epsilon, Kappa, Omnicron, Byzantium and Ephesus.

DeletedUser

The really funny part is he got kicked out of his alliance because of this message.

DeletedUser

The really funny part is he got kicked out of his alliance because of this message.

hahaha, did he now? And I didn't even get to the best part!!!

Jetteftw. on 2012-01-11 at 10:20
Not that I have anything against your fancy show and tell but in the end your blood will spill and so will your guts. Prepare for your annihilation paper champion you have been found wanting.

Occult40 on 2012-01-11 at 15:33
I love it when you talk dirty to me.

I'm so smooth. ;)

DeletedUser21770

All I've had was some letter of abuse from a random guy for no reason which I spent the whole time laughing at. There would be no point posting it here since most of it would end up being removed or blanked out XD

Although I believe there was a mention of untying my shoes somewhere....?

DeletedUser

Untying your shoes? My curiosity is getting the better of me. hahaha, mail me it in game?

DeletedUser

This one is priceless (Skype conversation):

priceless.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17045

Hmmm, I wonder who is more stupid here...Timofey for actually believing that merging with THE HORDE would benefit him and his alliance or rapnoiz for actually thinking that his former member, who is now in my alliance, will attack his very own leader.

whfo1u.png

DeletedUser

I find this one hilarious. Kicked some MRA, still there, unopened:

kicked_mra.png

DeletedUser

Jetteftw had launched a tirade of noise
against Occult 40 of the ATTK boys
about how he will trod him down
with his mustered troops conquering his town

But Jetteftw was kicked after he made his plee
Templar Knights, now Gladiators, I wonder what next I will see
Making a boast of how he will obliterate Occult 40
while jumping alliances and being quite haughty

The one thing that Jetteftw doesnt know
that a spell checker helps his message not blow
For its hard to inspire any fear of you
If you dont use the spell checker too....

Basil

No ATTK players(including Occult 40) were hurt by the rantings and ravings of this clown....

DeletedUser

I feel honored to have been included in your poem, hahaha, that one goes on my wall.

DeletedUser22940

Another great poem Basil. I wish I could +rep you more. You should be infinite reppable in my opinion.

And Timofey - please stop degrading the value of these forums with your posts that make no sense. This world is boring enough without you spamming up the forums with nonsensical BS