Funny mails

DeletedUser

LOl don't know if this is Love or Hate,,,, Mail.

You and your yellow belly friends are going down big time.
I will love taking P---s down and it is going to happen sooner rather than later.
You both are nothing but a waste of skin and we are coming for you if it's the last thing that I do on this earth.

Fair warning. Oh but P---s needs someone to help him dodge his troops or for that matter save his city.

F--k you A--n. You will die if it's the last thing I do trust me.

Have fun while you can because we are after you. Not just me but everybody.
I'm gonna get a city down there just so I can be close and we can hug each other.

We know when you sleep when your online where you live you piece of .
Oh BTW your big op against us is going to fail miserably. Probably because you were the one to set it all up.

Anyway hope to see you some day so I can stick a knife in your heart.

F--k off truly

XXXXX. XXXXX, XXXX. XXXXX, XXXXX, XXXXX oh s--t probably everyone who has ever had contact wit . It' smelly.

DeletedUser

LOl don't know if this is Love or Hate,,,, Mail.

You and your yellow belly friends are going down big time.
I will love taking P---s down and it is going to happen sooner rather than later.
You both are nothing but a waste of skin and we are coming for you if it's the last thing that I do on this earth.

Fair warning. Oh but P---s needs someone to help him dodge his troops or for that matter save his city.

F--k you A--n. You will die if it's the last thing I do trust me.

Have fun while you can because we are after you. Not just me but everybody.
I'm gonna get a city down there just so I can be close and we can hug each other.

We know when you sleep when your online where you live you piece of .
Oh BTW your big op against us is going to fail miserably. Probably because you were the one to set it all up.

Anyway hope to see you some day so I can stick a knife in your heart.

F--k off truly

XXXXX. XXXXX, XXXX. XXXXX, XXXXX, XXXXX oh s--t probably everyone who has ever had contact wit . It' smelly.

I believe he is struggling with his feelings of you, he really means well and would like this to be a purely platonic relationship, but he struggles with his thoughts of what he truly wants.

DeletedUser

I believe he is struggling with his feelings of you, he really means well and would like this to be a purely platonic relationship, but he struggles with his thoughts of what he truly wants.
Nah, merely a perfectly healthy cookie-cutter relationship between cenobites. That's just exactly how these demons express their love and feelings towards each other.

DeletedUser

thedemon447 today at 14:42
Hello,

I am pleased to announce that your town or towns have been selected to join The Noctis Venators. You were sent an eviction notice in the mail with ample time to evacuate to a more comfortable city. Did you not receive it? Well if not that is a shame we cannot push our timelines back any further. In that case please be kind enough to leave all your remaining troops in place to provide us with additional BP. After all without BP we will not be able to select future towns for integration. The Noctis Venators are looking forward to visiting you soon.

Best wishes and don't forget to send a postcard from the Rim,
thedemon447

Outrageous today at 18:25
If you fool with the first times are not realized, then repeat for such freaks like you, go the you, your allies! each other for yourself!

thedemon447 today at 18:26
Please English next time!

Outrageous today at 18:28
Go in the ! Kiss me in the ! So it is clear in English?

thedemon447 today at 18:30
So? your trying to tell me you like it when men kiss you in the ( not on it) and it would pleasure you if i did so...?

Well if that is what you are saying i will have to deny your request srry

DeletedUser

dmdomer111 today at 21:06
You are big poo poo head leave and never come back! Poo poo head Aka Terd face, Butt chunk, Monkey Breath, Banana Hammock Nose! With a nose as large as an elphants trunk and a butt the size of a Hippopa tamus and the weiner of a girl.

I dont even know how to respond to this

DeletedUser

dmdomer111 today at 21:06
You are big poo poo head leave and never come back! Poo poo head Aka Terd face, Butt chunk, Monkey Breath, Banana Hammock Nose! With a nose as large as an elphants trunk and a butt the size of a Hippopa tamus and the weiner of a girl.

Even I am at a loss for words.......

Basil