Funny message from ONE* big Noob

DeletedUser

Robb, stop playing this useless forum posting game. I believe that even going to take a dump is more important than this. Let them say what they want. I mean, it doesn't really matter, does it? The end is only 1-2 weeks away, tops. This pitiful gathering can't oppose the might of ONE :)
Well, off to sleep :)
Pls, do keep on at it, though, without any ONE participation, we are busy :)

DeletedUser

Robb, stop playing this useless forum posting game. I believe that even going to take a dump is more important than this. Let them say what they want. I mean, it doesn't really matter, does it? The end is only 1-2 weeks away, tops. This pitiful gathering can't oppose the might of ONE :)
Well, off to sleep :)
Pls, do keep on at it, though, without any ONE participation, we are busy :)

And Dominus has spoken !!!!

He serves the great, ultimate, magnificent Emperor Palpatine and the Galactic Empire !! In his hand !!!!!

Yes, Dominus, let them say what they want. It is not important to you because you, sir, are a true winner here !!!!! By selling out your alliance mates and spending several weeks furiously clicking to send off resources to the World Wonders you have indeed greatly contributed to the "might of ONE", your magnificent alliance with whom you have a scared and steadfast bond !!!!

Well said and well-played Dominus. When those cute little "winner badges" are handed out by Inno to all the other champs of the server like you......you will wear it with pride, knowing that your astounding WW resource contribution has indeed been instrumental in the great victory you so longed to participate in. :)

DeletedUser

PS: Don't get me wrong. I am not trying to defend Adasko or his messages to you. I consider his behavior immature and I can tell you that what he did does not represent ONE as an alliance. Also, I don't try to defend the wonders as the way to win the world. God knows that spending your time sending resources is boring. On the other hand, attacking enemy WW cities is absolutely thrilling, so the WW idea has its good parts as well. .... One of the "morons" in the ONE bunch salutes you.

Thank you for your reply... I did not think he represented ONE*'s alliance as a whole.... I have had some interesting and nice conversations with your alliance mates during some of my recent attacks... I admit that my attacks have not been the best and I am only now truly learning how to effectively fight... Though I do admit to knowing and using some tricks on Adasko that were effective... but overall I could not have done it without my alliance mates....

This has been an interesting game since I joined and I do know that in the future on this or another world I will be more of an asset to whatever alliance I am in... hats off to you and yours... you have truly dominated and managed a multifaceted game.. growing in size both number of active players and cities per player... which truthfully makes the wonders part of the game much easier

skiboot

Phrourach
Oh dear - I must say I really preferred the real Honey. Wish he was still here. At least he had a little dignity and didn't constantly embarrass himself by spouting repetitive and irrelevant dribble like this.

When two alliances go toe to toe then there is always a migration of the best and most active players to the victor. Would you prefer we said no and let those players join our rivals instead? What a smart move that would be. ONE* would have about 10 members by now.

This is not a matter of players being dishonourable or selling out their team. GSA was done. A player fights hard for his alliance and even in defeat can shake hands at the end, admit that he was bested and then join in common cause. That's life.

We have recruited some fantastic players from allainces we have fought in the past, Phalanx Power, The Pack, PFB, INP, Hawks, Super NovaZ etc. We are a better alliance for it and those players have made an important contribution to our success. The players from GSA are no different and we are glad to have them.

DeletedUser

Where to start, it has been repeatedly stated that the WW system is not ideal way to decide the winners of the game but that is the hand all was dealt. For those who state that it only involves the endless sending of resources I am disappointed in their lack of insight of the balance of planing, dedication,attack,defence and diligence it takes to run a successful WW campaign.

DeletedUser30326

Where to start, it has been repeatedly stated that the WW system is not ideal way to decide the winners of the game but that is the hand all was dealt. For those who state that it only involves the endless sending of resources I am disappointed in their lack of insight of the balance of planing, dedication,attack,defence and diligence it takes to run a successful WW campaign.

I agree it's alot to make a successful WW campaign, but it is also a bunch of waiting around and sending off resources which gets as repititve as Honey complaing about GSA members because what happens in WW situations is that alliances in winning postions usually sit back and send all they can no longer attacking anyone and quittting the moment they win which makes alot of us mad becuase we would really like a fight to take on the one that has been called the winner of the world. I've been on both sides so I understand why everyone is complaing but still we've all been bested by the likes of ONE* I'll admit it, but hopefully everyone will plan to quit complaing and try to either focus on their WW or attacking the champ.
Good luck to all :) I hope we can all stick around and make this world even more lively after the WW.

DeletedUser

Lol Jason... While I agree that winning by building those damn wonders is not the best choice to win a world, this was already settled by Inno a long time ago and one way or another we have to accommodate to it. Also, you most probably found those Adasko's or Tiru Riru's cities empty because right now it's more important to defend some other cities, not those far away in 46 or wherever they might be located. It's only a matter of strategy and no enemy alliance, despite thousands of (poorly) coordinated efforts succeeded to take even one city ONE decided to defend. Not even from those ONE members that when attacked were supposedly inactive. Furthermore, to claim that ONE is winning just because its members are very good only at sending resources for the wonders is quite frankly BS. You might have noticed that as soon as an enemy alliance was closing on ONE in the race to build a specific wonder, ONE almost immediately stopped the said alliance by conquering cities on those islands were the enemy was building that specific wonder. First RC lost the lighthouse, then Archangels lost Colossus. If you didn't notice, then please just check grepostats. ONE is winning because is very well organized, very dedicated and ready to do what's necessary to win the world. Meaning ready to spend hours in order to send those countless resources to those damn wonders (that's dedication), ready to defend every city that is strategically relevant (that's organization) and ready to stop the competition by conquering cities on enemy WW islands (that's skill).

PS: Don't get me wrong. I am not trying to defend Adasko or his messages to you. I consider his behavior immature and I can tell you that what he did does not represent ONE as an alliance. Also, I don't try to defend the wonders as the way to win the world. God knows that spending your time sending resources is boring. On the other hand, attacking enemy WW cities is absolutely thrilling, so the WW idea has its good parts as well. Finally, I am sure you can write much better posts than your last one in this thread. One of the "morons" in the ONE bunch salutes you.

@ Lord Honey
Wow... quite impressive fights you have with Adasko. You and some 20 other guys are attacking him and taking some of his cities while he is trying to defend them all by himself. Impressive (not) and completely irrelevant for the grander scheme. Enjoy your small victories, noONE really cares about them. Not even Adasko himself.

hmm where to start...where to start...

First off @Robbyn, Just quick clarification, no we are taking the ocean 45 cities of Adasko and others as well. Adasko and Tiru Riru have lost most of their ocean 45 cities by now so...yeah.

Anyway.....I think i've said multiple times on this forum that i basically make stuff up, or twist things to post on here to rile people up so they attack me, although Adasko did send me that message. Works like a charm every time. Worked on HARPOON and works even better on ONE when Donmaverick sends seas full of troops to die in my harbor. I did loose one city, but well...oops, i will have more now. I guess i kind of got exactly what i wanted out of all this so yay! Im fully aware of the reality of whats going on in delphi. im just doing my own thing to have fun for myself now. That might mean annoying some other people but I could really care less about being friends with everyone anymore.

On a side note Robbyn, i hate my name being associated with the word "coalition" now....it sends chills down my back and makes me feel sick. lol im sure you understand where i come from with that ;) I don't consider Theta part of this coalition. Its WLI,HARPOON,Theta. All the other lame alliances do their own lame things....

While I agree that winning by building those damn wonders is not the best choice to win a world, this was already settled by Inno a long time ago and one way or another we have to accommodate to it.

P.S...my my, what a change we have seen. Hey i got an idea to get around wonders. How about the top 7 alliances just agree to peace and build one wonder each and then get back to fighting!? I think i've heard of that being done in some server where but....hmmmm....which one was that....which one was that....;)

DeletedUser

I agree entirely. Despite that it just seems anti-climatic to end a world through building. But everyone DID know this well in advance....and few did enough to prevent it if it mattered that much to them.

DeletedUser

Oh dear - I must say I really preferred the real Honey. Wish he was still here. At least he had a little dignity and didn't constantly embarrass himself by spouting repetitive and irrelevant dribble like this.

When two alliances go toe to toe then there is always a migration of the best and most active players to the victor. Would you prefer we said no and let those players join our rivals instead? What a smart move that would be. ONE* would have about 10 members by now.

This is not a matter of players being dishonourable or selling out their team. GSA was done. A player fights hard for his alliance and even in defeat can shake hands at the end, admit that he was bested and then join in common cause. That's life.

We have recruited some fantastic players from allainces we have fought in the past, Phalanx Power, The Pack, PFB, INP, Hawks, Super NovaZ etc. We are a better alliance for it and those players have made an important contribution to our success. The players from GSA are no different and we are glad to have them.

This makes me laugh. Your recruitment of these cowards makes me laugh. Most of all......these players considering themselves "winners" of anything makes me laugh, just for having jumped to their enemy just ahead of the mass resource shipping for WWs. Yes, they really will have "won" a whole lot - by being beaten and then being such cowards as to choose the easiest way possible to save their sorry skins.

And I'd have to doubt anyone ever took in a net of 20-25% of their current alliance size in sell-outs from a beaten opponent at once. You suggesting that's happened makes me laugh.

Have fun with those awesome "winners" you recruited though, lol. Let's see........they lose......then secretly connive to sell-out their mates by making a cowardly dash en masse for the most dominant alliance on the server, where they'll never be at risk again for the short duration of the server. Sounds like real winners to me. :)

DeletedUser21320

I I'd have to doubt anyone ever took in a net of 20-25% of their current alliance size in sell-outs from a beaten opponent at once. You suggesting that's happened makes me laugh.:)

Erm... G.S.A + Super NovaZ?

At the time you took in Admiral Noob, Zippa, Demedeklinker, Ilkapilka, Strikehard, Snotrod, Hansy, Corey Goodes, Matricide, etc. If I recall correctly weren't they the same size or bigger than G.S.A at the time? They made up half of G.S.A's size by the end of the merge...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9465

P.S...my my, what a change we have seen. Hey i got an idea to get around wonders. How about the top 7 alliances just agree to peace and build one wonder each and then get back to fighting!? I think i've heard of that being done in some server where but....hmmmm....which one was that....which one was that....;)

The pact was good for a short time allowing Theta some more fights. But in the end people just had enough of Theta and many of them just ghosted. In fact, Theta had lately as many players turning ghosts as the worlds that did build the wonders. So wonders or no wonders, the end was pretty much the same. At least the wonder thing gives some kind of a conclusion. Otherwise what solution do we have? Just turn ghost... As bad as the wonders could be in my opinion as an end game scenario, building them is a better solution than just ghost our cities. So confronted with these two solutions, my opinion on this matter slightly changed, something that is only reasonable. And of course, the wonders will most probably be build in Theta as well, by some kind of super-alliance that will unite all those that think building them is better than just ghost our cities.

DeletedUser

I admit that I'm partially to blame, but we've allowed this thread to get off-topic.

So let's get back into the theme suggested by the original poster. Right now this outstanding individual has changed his city names to include my screen-name and the Polish words "chuj", "cwel" and "kurwa." For anyone that doesn't speak Polish, look them up on google - fascinating stuff.

Apparently we're allowed to use swear words in-game though as long as they're not in English.

DeletedUser

He's now updated his profile to make sure we all have full details on his amazing success on the Polish server. I, for one, am in awe.

I'm top 1 player in Ranking, Attack, Defender and Warrior on the Polish Pi world

Grepolis Stats: Pi (PL)
Grepolis player profile: *Adasko*
Player information
Name: *Adasko*
Alliance: Dzikie Hordy
Alliance changes: 2
Colonizations: 167
Best rank: 1. 17th September 2011

DeletedUser

Lord Honey said:
Apparently we're allowed to use swear words in-game though as long as they're not in English.

Actually the same rules apply in-game as they do on the forum. No other language besides English unless a direct translation is found near it. Profanity of ANY sort is also not allowed.

[quote="Lord Honey']I admit that I'm partially to blame, but we've allowed this thread to get off-topic.[/quote]

Indeed so we'll be changing that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The end is never the end until you fall below 300 players. :p lol

DeletedUser29152

Profanity of ANY sort is also not allowed..

had to search that; Profanity = Swearing

To start, DeZ your acting as if you do not like these arguments but you joined in anyway. Either very hypocritical or you are a little boy who just wanted to "fit in" ,

also this whole ONE* talk and GSA betrayal talk is old. I agree GSA were betrayed but most alliances have done similar to this ( even I moved when my alliance died). Also this WW talk is annoying...i actually dont mind world wonders, the only thing i dislike is the way you guys play with WWs. Instead of how imagined (every single WW city being hammered by another alliance) you guys decide to only concentrate on building your own WWs even though you're struggling to win.

DeletedUser

Well said, do not moan about us winning, do something to stop us! Together you are far bigger than we are, but then the sum of all the parts yadda yadda...if you had some better direction you all would be dangerous, i would consider that if i was a part of the rest of the server, just why aren't you able to do what we can against alliances when there are a considerable amount of you against us? Tis little ol' us alone taking cities from you and together you cannot do the same somehow.

It is nothing to do with points or cities, tis the organization and the willingness to work together and succeed.

DeletedUser29955

Well said, do not moan about us winning, do something to stop us! Together you are far bigger than we are, but then the sum of all the parts yadda yadda...if you had some better direction you all would be dangerous, i would consider that if i was a part of the rest of the server, just why aren't you able to do what we can against alliances when there are a considerable amount of you against us? Tis little ol' us alone taking cities from you and together you cannot do the same somehow.

It is nothing to do with points or cities, tis the organization and the willingness to work together and succeed.

Thats why ONEs the best because of their coordination together the rest of the top 12 is almost double the size of ONE yet we cant even dent them smh :(

DeletedUser22940

At least make a PnP out of this....what has this world come to? Do I really need to come back and re-teach you guys how to act?