Funny message from ONE* big Noob

DeletedUser

So i as doing some late afternoon attacking and took a second city from *Adasko*. Never really had a problem with this fellow, but then once i completed my conquest (He had zero troops or ships in his city by the way) I get one funny message from him. Due to forum rules i had to clean it up a bit, Lane if there is any issue then i apologize in advance.

So the message was entitled "haha you are easy (Expletive)"

look on ranking noob

and you can suck my (Expletive) only

we win WW (Expletive)

The best part was i was going to humor him and send him a quick message back. Problem was that upon sending this garbage to me he immediately blocked me from sending him PM's.

LOL

So the first player Theta and WLI attack is Tiru Riru. He looses god how many knows cities and uses a VM dodge move to try and save himself. Then we turn eyes on Adasko, who looses about 22 cities within the last 5 days. Instead of showing respect to people all he does is insult, and call the people who have beaten him noobs.

So is this really how the champions of the a server should behave? Doubtful....Pretty shamful actually. ONE* maybe able to click "Send Resource" faster then anyone else, but even if they win their final days will be remembered with seas of red on their grepo stats pages and low class players like *Adasko. Nuff said :pro:

DeletedUser

Yeah, this guy's the best. He's been unloading on me, always with about 15-25 of some huge and powerful players from his alliance, for probably close to 6 months now. But once a group of players attacks him he's just collapsing like a house of cards.

I never got the funny PM from him, but he usually changes his city names to Polish curse words added to my player name. It's real classy. Check out his profile right now - funny stuff. Whining about being attacked, claiming to be great. I guess the games not as easy when it's more than just "build offensive troops, fire offensive troops, squeal for massive support whenever attacked, repeat." I'd have loved to see this guy play from my end for the past months. He'd have just quit right away I'm sure. Glass cannon.

He still claims to be some kind of amazing player in his profile though - I guess that's why he's lost over 20 cities in the last few days. When he's been online defending. Guy never took a single city from me when I was online to fight back though. Not one. He's the best !! :)

DeletedUser30326

i leave game here but sometimes defend cities ;) and few player have surprise hehe
honey looks hapy but he is a big noob because he cant conquer city alone :) i dont write on forum about revolt, i dont want support from aliance and he must attack together with six alliances otherwise it would not be able to conquer the city :) its a big noob :) i write to him this :
children understand this:

I hate revolt :p
I love conquest
and if here was a conquest have destroyed you in 2-3 days

Message from the big man Adasko

DeletedUser

^^ Please don't forget about this part of his profile......

This is a list of noobs :
Lord Honey - child neo, big noob, he don't have real live because he is ugly, and he don't have girlfriend :) !
mnr01 - FY noob !
asgarrd - OMG what for noob
Dallas Cowboy - OMG what for noob

DeletedUser

Nice job on Adasko Lord Honey

They must be too busy supporting their wonder island

DeletedUser

Its about time there was some fresh reading material on this forum.

Thanks, i try to keep things interesting on these delphi forums, which are so utterly boring. ONE didn't respond to any of this unfortunatly though....well actually they did in the form of sunken ships and dead troops :p

Nice job on Adasko Lord Honey

They must be too busy supporting their wonder island

Naw, Adasko is just a pretty bad player, and most of us on the other side have at least half a brain to beat him with :)

DeletedUser

I did notice that on a personal level that he sucks

When i first started playing Grepo i was surrounded by One* and most GSA was almost 2 oceans away and i only had 3 cities and yet he still needed 4 players to help him take my cities lol

DeletedUser

lol have any of you noticed while this happens we just move nearer and nearer to our goal and the winning conditions of this game :D
Anyway enjoy those cities, they may as well have been the ghosts once we all leave, have fun with the rest of the server ONE* out...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol have any of you noticed while this happens we just move nearer and nearer to our goal and the winning conditions of this game :D
Anyway enjoy those cities, they may as well have been the ghosts once we all leave, have fun with the rest of the server ONE* out...

lol haven't you noticed that the wonders were just created as a system to make Inno games more money, and that meeting these "winning conditions" means next to nothing? Have you also noticed that you bunch of morons are buying right into this stupid WW idea. Honestly...wake up. Like i said, have your buildings. Meanwhile your final days are full of seas of red on grepo stats and you members embarrassing themselves

DeletedUser

Yes, of course we've all noticed that. And what a fine job of clicking to send resources and favor that you all are doing. It's certainly impressive.

What's more telling, though, is what happens when some of your players actually have a REAL fight on their hands - they basically quit. Because so many of them (though certainly not all) have not a clue in this game beyond building and firing offense, then squealing for overwhelming defensive help if they're ever attacked. They'd probably have just quit if they were playing the underdog position of me or some of the people near me.

You've got to admit it though - it IS hilarious how for a couple months every 5-6 days Adasko has squealed for help on your forums.....all because he was being attacked and enduring multiple revolts from a SINGLE player (me) who was about half his size most of the game. Just admit it - I've had multiple PMs from some of your guys for months laughing at Adasko's constant whining for defensive help. It's funny. And now he just folds.

Anyways, again nice job shipping out those resources. And very VERY nice job recruiting up so many of those large cowards formerly in GSA. They net to close to 20% of your active membership.....I bet they've been really instrumental in shipping resources. Such an awesome way to play the game - recruit these big cowards that are willing to sell out their mates and ship resources for a couple months just to laughably call themselves "winners". :)

DeletedUser9465

Lol Jason... While I agree that winning by building those damn wonders is not the best choice to win a world, this was already settled by Inno a long time ago and one way or another we have to accommodate to it. Also, you most probably found those Adasko's or Tiru Riru's cities empty because right now it's more important to defend some other cities, not those far away in 46 or wherever they might be located. It's only a matter of strategy and no enemy alliance, despite thousands of (poorly) coordinated efforts succeeded to take even one city ONE decided to defend. Not even from those ONE members that when attacked were supposedly inactive. Furthermore, to claim that ONE is winning just because its members are very good only at sending resources for the wonders is quite frankly BS. You might have noticed that as soon as an enemy alliance was closing on ONE in the race to build a specific wonder, ONE almost immediately stopped the said alliance by conquering cities on those islands were the enemy was building that specific wonder. First RC lost the lighthouse, then Archangels lost Colossus. If you didn't notice, then please just check grepostats. ONE is winning because is very well organized, very dedicated and ready to do what's necessary to win the world. Meaning ready to spend hours in order to send those countless resources to those damn wonders (that's dedication), ready to defend every city that is strategically relevant (that's organization) and ready to stop the competition by conquering cities on enemy WW islands (that's skill).

PS: Don't get me wrong. I am not trying to defend Adasko or his messages to you. I consider his behavior immature and I can tell you that what he did does not represent ONE as an alliance. Also, I don't try to defend the wonders as the way to win the world. God knows that spending your time sending resources is boring. On the other hand, attacking enemy WW cities is absolutely thrilling, so the WW idea has its good parts as well. Finally, I am sure you can write much better posts than your last one in this thread. One of the "morons" in the ONE bunch salutes you.

@ Lord Honey
Wow... quite impressive fights you have with Adasko. You and some 20 other guys are attacking him and taking some of his cities while he is trying to defend them all by himself. Impressive (not) and completely irrelevant for the grander scheme. Enjoy your small victories, noONE really cares about them. Not even Adasko himself.

DeletedUser

@ Lord Honey
Wow... quite impressive fights you have with Adasko. You and some 20 other guys are attacking him and taking some of his cities while he is trying to defend them all by himself. Impressive (not) and completely irrelevant for the grander scheme. Enjoy your small victories, noONE really cares about them. Not even Adasko himself.

Just..........LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!

"Some 20 other guys attacking him" ? I think you meant to say "some half-dozen attacking him off and on, besides me." And most of those are reasonably small players attacking without coordinating with eachother. Adasko suffered about 12-15 revolts on his FIRST day of being attacked......by a single player. Don't act like you don't read your own support forum. :)

But it's funny that you try to compare my FINALLY (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) getting a few people to attack Adasko to the massive ops repeatedly put on me by your group. (In part to bail out Adasko because he could never get the job done himself.) I guess you're comparing being attacked by me, my single alliance mate, a couple guys from Theta, one guy from Harpoon that I know of, and (apparently) a person or two from WLI to having 20 of your players lay on me for days. Yes, that sounds about the same. :)

The only difference actually is.........that once it gets slightly difficult at all, your player just QUIT. Just decided he wouldn't (couldn't) even try to defend himself because....it was too difficult. Don't act like you didn't see him post on your forum a few days ago that he couldn't defend himself and he wanted to give his cities away internally. :)

So @ Robbyn44 -

Wow.....quite impressive fights you have with ______ . As long as it's easy enough to win, you guys will have the fight. If not.....as we've seen, your members will just quit and instead beat their chests about how great they are at clicking to send resources, claiming that THAT is what's important.

Oh......and again, sweet sweet recruitment of some extra resource clickers. You think those guys are having fun by the way ? I wonder what they're thinking. Something like "This clicking resources for One is awesome !! We're going to claim to be the winners soon, I'm sure glad they let us cowards sell out our mates and sign up for this !!!!!!!"

Impressive indeed.

DeletedUser9465

Just lol... try to take a significant city and then talk. As far as I'm concerned I have nothing to prove to anybody. What I wanted, I already did, meaning conquering a city on an enemy world wonder all by myself, something nobody in your "awesome" coalition succeeded yet, despite countless attempts. About Adasko's cities in 46... well, nobody in ONE really cares about them. They might be significant for you. For us they just don't count. Congrats for taking what we don't need or want.

DeletedUser

Just lol... try to take a significant city and then talk. As far as I'm concerned I have nothing to prove to anybody. What I wanted, I already did, meaning conquering a city on an enemy world wonder all by myself, something nobody in your "awesome" coalition succeeded yet, despite countless attempts. About Adasko's cities in 46... well, nobody in ONE really cares about them. They might be significant for you. For us they just don't count. Congrats for taking what we don't need or want.

Weird. What coalition am I in ? Didn't know anything about that, but thanks for informing me.

And I totally understand - once Adasko realized that, like so many of your players, he actually couldn't play the game other than building troops, firing them, reloading and squealing for help when attacked.......his cities were "no longer important." Of course, he DID try to fight back for a day or two before whining to your alliance that he was helpless and offering up all his defenseless "unimportant" cities to your group. :)

And yes, we all perfectly understand by now - defending yourselves or actually fighting is no longer "important." Clicking to send off resources is now what is actually "important." Except, well, of course for whatever city you took that seems so very important to you. THAT city is important. It is the ONLY important city. Other ones are not. And clicking to send off resources is.

All clear now, thanks !!! And say hi to those resource clicking coward/traitors you recruited !! They're the best, I bet they're having a blast clicking away. What, do they get some neat badge or something when you guys "win" for sending resources the fastest ? Sweet !!

DeletedUser29955

Before you go bragging about taking a WW city by yourself know that 2 of the 3 cities ONE took from us had inactive owners at the time, I personally was gone three days for the start of my teams training camp and just decided not to activate VM. So yes you did take a WW city but the alliance had little information to defend aside from tripwire reports.

DeletedUser

Before you go bragging about taking a WW city by yourself know that 2 of the 3 cities ONE took from us had inactive owners at the time, I personally was gone three days for the start of my teams training camp and just decided not to activate VM. So yes you did take a WW city but the alliance had little information to defend aside from tripwire reports.

Don't worry, that city that he took wasn't important. Clicking to send resources is. Oh wait, sorry....THAT was the only important city around. All the ones we're taking from them aren't important. It's all just about clicking resources now. Except for Robbyn's super-important conquest. :)

DeletedUser9465

@thestuff28
You know, there is this site named grepointel... Check it and you might be surprised. It clearly shows that you are either lying, either don't have a clue what you are talking about. I took my city from pitbullofdeath who wasn't inactive at all. As did TINUT. This makes 2 cities taken from an active player. Also, does the inactive players send counter attacks? Hmm... nope, of course not. So 2 out of the 3 cities that ONE took from Archangels were taken from an active player. Maybe you were inactive. I have no idea as I wasn't attacking your city. But from the reports I saw on our forum, your mates desperately tried to defend your city and they failed. So, before writing something, check your facts first

@Lord Honey
Try not to be boring at least. You keep repeating the same arguments as if writing them more than once would make them stronger or relevant. Maybe those cities carry significance for you. They carry none for me and they won't change the fate of Delphi either. The city I took was important because by taking it and some other two on the same island ONE blocked one of Archangels wonders. Not by sending resources, but by attacking and conquering by the way. So those cities are much more important than the one you took because they do serve a purpose. The fact that it is not your purpose doesn't change the situation at all.

DeletedUser

@Lord Honey
Maybe those cities carry significance for you. They carry none for me and they won't change the fate of Delphi either. The city I took was important because by taking it and some other two on the same island ONE blocked one of Archangels wonders. Not by sending resources, but by attacking and conquering by the way. So those cities are much more important than the one you took because they do serve a purpose. The fact that it is not your purpose doesn't change the situation at all.

Yes, you're the greatest. And your alliance is the greatest - they can sure click to ship out resources very well !!!! And they can recruit coward traitors to help with that extremely well also !!!

And taking enemy cities is indeed not important - unless YOU are the one taking them. When anyone else overwhelms a weakling in your alliance that basically quits instead of defending themself.......it's just not important.

We understand it all now. Now aren't you spending a little too much time here on the forum ? Shouldn't you be off clicking to send resources to show how awesome your alliance is ? :)