Funny Messages Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser11951
  • Start date

DeletedUser11951

Im sure you know the drill even if this is a little early (Hey,you gotta get ready :p)

So, yeah Any thoughts on what sort of messages are gonna come your way?
And when its time see if you get any funny messages to share :)

DeletedUser15100

Normally when your a Leader of a strong Alliance and your destroying everything and anything in your path you do get some really funny hate mails :D

If your a strong player and your conquering someone, you do get some funny hate mails as well.

I got a nice collection of Funny hate mails on Omicron, I would think I would get more on world Rho.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Oh yeah I just got a funny mail, wait no I didn't cause the server isn't gonna be open for 2+ days! Why do people try to be the first ones to make a thread that will be used later? Also why are the people that make those threads before it's needed the people with very little forum experience? I'd give you negative rep but it's your first post......

DeletedUser11951

Oh yeah I just got a funny mail, wait no I didn't cause the server isn't gonna be open for 2+ days! Why do people try to be the first ones to make a thread that will be used later? Also why are the people that make those threads before it's needed the people with very little forum experience? I'd give you negative rep but it's your first post......

Because this is my very first time on a forum! And this is the first ever time Ive looked on this forum! [/endsarcasm]

DeletedUser

It is funny when you get people telling you you have no life when they think it is a wast of time playing this game when they themselves are playing it.

DeletedUser

I als find it funny when people name their alliances after themselves.

DeletedUser

I think it is funny when jarp disbands MRAs... He probably gets a lot of hate mail... :D

DeletedUser

I als find it funny when people name their alliances after themselves.

MRA Spam Block. :p Know a few and I only didnt do that for myself because I remembered a realy cool term to use as my own personal title. lol

Lugosi

Strategos
Lugosi today at 11:09 PM
Dissolve my alliance; how insulting you nub =P
kiklop996 today at 8:36 PM
please answer me.
kiklop996 today at 12:54 PM
do you wont to dissolve your alliance and go into us?

there's one ^

Lugosi today at 11:55 PM
wel . . . no
rook2890 today at 1:43 AM
I am trying to unify this island under one flag and would like to invite you all to join the Legions of Sparta.

We can all help each other fight together and support each other much easier if we are all working together.

In the end a spartans true strength is the warrior next to him. So I am asking will you join arms with me and lets all fight as one.

Legions of Sparta,
Rook

two ^

Lugosi today at 11:56 PM
no point, just MRA some more like you are.
jkljake on 4/5/11 at 11:09 PM
well can you join for now ill let you leave i just need some more points cus i joined late and need players so people will join and after a few weeks if you want to stay your welcome too.
Lugosi on 4/5/11 at 11:05 PM
hmmm . . nahh, I'm going solo for a bit and anyway I won't be joining anything til at least 2-3 weeks as that is when the sound alliances come through.

Lugosi
The Psychotic Weaponsmith
jkljake on 4/5/11 at 10:57 PM
Im jkljake Im founding and creating the alliance greek warfare im looking for good players and new alike. I have invited you if you wish to join please feel free too. If you have anymore questions message me.Diplomat and recruiter positions are open. I would ask that you join my alliance and become a diplomat or a recruter.

Sincerely jkljake

and number 3

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeah, if someone names an alliance after themselves, it means that they either are going solo, or are obsessed with themselves.

DeletedUser16696

alright big guy send me an invite.on your island and the rest are ******** themselves sayin you all have a badass rep from xi an lets start building defense.i said **** this put them down an keep them down an they ****,

LOL! tbh this made me giggle. (P.S starred all naughty words as kids play this game)

DeletedUser

I giggled with this one that someone sent me last night:

MATE JOIN TO MARCH TO VICTORY. YOU WELL HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE WHO WILL BE OUR LEADERS AND WHAT ALLIANCE MAY WE USE FOR SOON

:p

DeletedUser

sai006 on 4/6/11 at 1:44 AM
hi brother
i am sai006 founder of Knights Empire
i have a brother psnb ashish who is also the founder of my alliance.
my brother is also highly experienced in alpha.
we would like to merge our alliance into ur alliance so that we can form a good and a strong alliance. if u r interested then please write back brother.

Yeah brother! Your "brother" might not be your real brother, brother!

DeletedUser

I been asked to be merged into 10 one person alliances. LOL

DeletedUser4577

Read Bottom to Top

DerekRisen001 today at 7:03 PM
Dont be a sore loser....

Tassies today at 7:00 PM
yea man REAL funny. WoE:biggest bunch of losers ive seen.

DerekRisen001 today at 6:56 PM
Lol, No not really. I thought it was funny is all.
Its a war game and you want me to stop my players from attacking? Doesnt make much sense...Attack if you like it does not matter to me any.

Tassies today at 6:55 PM
your an immature little freak arent you

DerekRisen001 today at 6:50 PM
Blood And Glory!!

Tassies today at 6:48 PM
hello. i understand this is a war game, but one of my players have been attacked? Andxerxes has been attacking our players. i will tell you straight up, if you do not talk to your member , we will retaliate.