Funny messages

• Thread starter DeletedUser4341
  • Start date

DeletedUser4341

Back story:KAS1 (alliance founder of iunctus) been telling MRA's he would merge into them. He would join them and kick there members . Then i get a message from one of the alliances KAS1 joined and kicked the members from aka THE GREAT EMPIRE. I got happy and said who better to mess around then a leader of an MRA. Sadly i was joking and there won't be a war, the MRA leader thinks there is. Poor guy going to conquer me while 4 days away by cs lol

Enjoy =P

It goes from bottom to top

mourad313
k mate war it is, think i was bluffing, think again =P i'm a sucker for a good fight, well i wont really call this a fight though, guy(me) stepping on a ant(u), i put in simple words so u wouldn't have to think too hard and hurt ur self

Kevin31
Everything I need on you, do not reply you are now blocked, await my LS GAME OVER!!!!

mourad313

lmao mate u got what???

Kevin31

That tells me all I need to know, I got you now. You alliance and allies will be so angry with your dip talks it will bring you down as leader. We are done, I got what I needed from you. What you did not understand is you lack basic skills to play this game as a leader your a joke. Don't reply as I say I got what I wanted.

mourad313
scared mate =( my allies would be scared to fight a nooby alliance like urs. By looking at ur achievements, u must be a monster =( mate take it easy 500 res. farmed!?!?! i cant get that much in a year

Kevin31
Let's get it right, you are no way near two times my side. You been playing way longer than me. I'm feeling fear from you again. I wonder what you alliance members would think to how you carried out diplomatic talks tonight, Maybe I should forward your talks to them? draging them into a war without their input, that was what you where going to do right? in fact I wonder how your ally's feel about this also? Going to war without their permission. How you feeling now?

mourad313
lol calling someone a noob while 2x ur size and 10x more troops, if i'm a noob then what the hell are u?? Its like a dumbass calling a genius a retard

Kevin31
I think I will call your bluff on that one and see who wants a shot at you. Maybe? I might. You the type of guy to pi$$ folk off I imagine a few players want to see your head roll you that type of guy. Either way it sinking into that little brain of yours you have taken on more than you can deal with, you put up the big front but I read between the lines your bottle has gone kid. Keep up the front but you done!!!

mourad313
Lol mate yesirs, i'm a noob ur right i don't have island control i only took out everyone on my island expect allies =/ how many cities have u conquered i haven't conquered any =(

Kevin31
I just looked at your island, what a noob!! No island control. You sure you played this before? This is going to be too easy taken you muppet. I guessed your might give me a challedge. That why I left my last world after taken double figures in cities it was too easy. You letting me down bro, come on make it a fight at least.

mourad313
Sorry mate i'm very scared, ur no noob. Your running ur alliance very great mate, inviting everyone u can and giving leadership to everyone is smart idea i never thought about, meh y need 1 alliance while u can have 5 and play sim city!

Kevin31
Keep thinking I'm a noob, look at my ID and think that, I never played this game before. I never taken a city before, I could never have played under another ID before, keep thinking all these things It's how I take noobs like you out.

mourad313
Lol i killed more troops then ur whole alliance put together currently, mate before u start ur a noob. Gl on rimming me mate. Little tip for u to make fighting units build a barracks then make an academy and now u can start making troops to attack me make some ships too =P (12 to there 7 kills =))

Kevin31
I love a wind up kid. I've taken more cities than you had hot dinners. Can't wait to rim you sunshine knock you down a peg or two. Check my points and how long I have been playing you got a fight on your hands boy. Keep up the patter but I love this part of the game when you see my CS coming and you know you done I hope you a good losser my friend and don't go all nuts on me.

mourad313
lmao mate ur funny, go back farming with ur 6 swordsman

Kevin31
If I want a villa in 54 I know where to come. Keep up your cocky thinking and watch out for my LS at the end of the month. You want a fight you sure taken on more than you can handle. I look forward to taken your brieme out.

mourad313
Lol go back to ur MRA alliance, GL with that

Kevin31
Nobody is ready for war at this stage. I will copy and paste these talks to my senate and this matter will be discussed in full. I have 100% tried to bring peace but I feel all you realy want is a fight and feel this is poor leadership on your part and hope that in time your thinking changes as you will only serve to lead your guys to the rim with such thinking.

mourad313
He acted with out my orders and i said i will punish him, i said if u want war we are ready for war (lmao)

Kevin31
And you are pushing for war and I come to you to bring peace, for the sake of all our members please lets try to find a resolve here where we are all happy and we can all grow. It's very early in the world we are all trying to grow to take more cities. I am open to talks with you but we have to deal with the player that caused so many problems to our alliance. Did he act outwith your orders? Id so, how do you plan to deal with a AWOL member?

mourad313
I am (lied =P)

Kevin31
I will ask again, please!! Who is your founder?

mourad313
u said ur leader wanted war i don't back down from war

either we forgot about this and i punish him
or war and we'll protect him

Kevin31
We have one dip come over and clear our forum and kick all our members, I come to you to try to work things out and you as dip pushing for war, who is your founder?

mourad313
War =P that would be fun, 4 alliances vs 1 mmmm make it even bloody raven,inuc.,marines, and domination vses all 4 Empires (lol, named 3 alliances off the top of my head, seeing how he will react)

U agree to this?

Kevin31
We have a number of alliances across the O's so I am waiting on feedback as to how all this played out. If you would like details on this I will be happy to provide this information. Our main leader wants war, I am trying to avoid this as it would be simply bad for both alliances. I very much doubt this guy was acting on behalf of your alliance with his actions and this is what I am trying to prove.

mourad313
What did he do disband or kick members out

Kevin31
It was not me that did this. I thank you very much for dealing with this matter and would very much like feedback on your course of action.

mourad313
I will deal with this problem, why did u give him the power?

Kevin31
The player KAS1 agreed to a merge with us with your alliance, joined us and deleted all our forums and kicked all our members.

mourad313
what is ur problem (i started laughing at this point)

Kevin31
Who is your leader/founder. We have had major problems with a member of your alliance and I need to contact your leader/founder ASAP.

Thanks man,

Kev

DeletedUser

A little grammar and spelling wouldn't hurt my opinion of maurad, but it's well to late for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

death threats already. Its a shame though, 4 days away by cs.

Kevin31
You will pay for your actions. I'm one of the best players on the server and your done that's a promise from me to you!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

death threats already. Its a shame though, 4 days away by cs.

Kevin31
You will pay for your actions. I'm one of the best players on the server and your done that's a promise from me to you!!!!!!

Besides the excessive use of exclamation points here, I have to give a decent amount of respect to Kevin.