Funny messages!

DeletedUser19042

Hello everyone.

In the beginning of a server there are always some funny messages to be found.
If you got one, post them here! And let everyone have a laugh!

J

DeletedUser37640

Moved to its own thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

RoxyRoad today at 14:08
what do u want then
the big bad today at 13:29
i was kind of hoping you would beg some more
RoxyRoad today at 08:58
DUDE WHY ARE U DOING THIS PLZ STOP WHY NOT CONQUER NEW EDUCATIONAL'S CITY HE IS HIGHER IN POINTS

someone people just dont like being rimmed.

DeletedUser

The Kerryman on 2013-06-20 at 21:00
Gladius Hostis,
Hope all finds you well...
I am writing seeking membership to Liquid Propinquity. I am in Ocean 45 - Island 180351.
I have over 5200 points currently. I am active every day( several times)and while relatively new to Grepolis I am most definitely a team player. A number of the cities on the island are in Liquid Propinquity control - safety in numbers would help all parties !!
Thanks,
The Kerryman
Gladius Hostis on 2013-06-20 at 22:25
I'll take a look tommorow.
Gladius Hostis on 2013-06-21 at 13:02
We've decided you can join us, but you need to work on your battle points. This evening we will send you some attacks on transport boats, with only 10 units or something like that. that way we can test you (of course you'll make it!), give you battle points and at the end one of the ships is going to stay in your harbour. It's a beautiful big ship and after some time it will go away and you are Liquid Propinquity, ok?
The Kerryman today at 02:29
Gladius Hostis,
I'm not really in a position to argue, hoping I'm not a lamb to the slaughter !!
The Kerryman
Gladius Hostis today at 07:22
Lamb? Slaughter? No! You're city is just being taken over by our alliance. I thought that was what you wanted...

And then he lost his city :p
I don't like those Black Templars. He even said he was a team player...

DeletedUser

Lol, sorry, but I need some fun once in a while.
We were attacking him, and then he asks us for membership. He doesn't send a detailed application and calls himself a team-player while in Black Templars... You aren't daily active and a team player if you're in an MRA with 5 members left.

DeletedUser

The Kerryman on 2013-06-20 at 21:00
Gladius Hostis,
Hope all finds you well...
I am writing seeking membership to Liquid Propinquity. I am in Ocean 45 - Island 180351.
I have over 5200 points currently. I am active every day( several times)and while relatively new to Grepolis I am most definitely a team player. A number of the cities on the island are in Liquid Propinquity control - safety in numbers would help all parties !!
Thanks,
The Kerryman
Gladius Hostis on 2013-06-20 at 22:25
I'll take a look tommorow.
Gladius Hostis on 2013-06-21 at 13:02
We've decided you can join us, but you need to work on your battle points. This evening we will send you some attacks on transport boats, with only 10 units or something like that. that way we can test you (of course you'll make it!), give you battle points and at the end one of the ships is going to stay in your harbour. It's a beautiful big ship and after some time it will go away and you are Liquid Propinquity, ok?
The Kerryman today at 02:29
Gladius Hostis,
I'm not really in a position to argue, hoping I'm not a lamb to the slaughter !!
The Kerryman
Gladius Hostis today at 07:22
Lamb? Slaughter? No! You're city is just being taken over by our alliance. I thought that was what you wanted...

And then he lost his city :p
I don't like those Black Templars. He even said he was a team player...

im gonna borrow this. :)