Funny Nicaea

DeletedUser

They're gonna be stealin' our constructions! Hide yo Barracks, hide yo Senates, cuz they be stealin everythin' in here!

DeletedUser39036

They were even kind enough to show us all their pacts! And they have 19 of them.... NINETEEN pacts! *facepalm*

DeletedUser

They were even kind enough to show us all their pacts! And they have 19 of them.... NINETEEN pacts! *facepalm*

19?BP ends,war starts
Leader:-WE NEED OUR PACTS!
Member:-YES SIRE!
Pacts:-Wait we're pacts with you?Woops

*Epic Faceplam to the ground..Which makes an epic faceplant*

DeletedUser

Cant they change that steal under construction it is just strange

Ohh now they wrote all their academies are full lol...epic..

DeletedUser

19 pacts oh my god. And all of Immortal alliances are almost full lol I want to see how they handle after BP ends

DeletedUser

apparently 19 pacts is not interesting anymore...
When im online my alliance had 30 pacts,It was the Ukranian Army,ROMANIAN ARMY,Silent Assassine...Stuff like that..
DAYM WE HAD A COALITION :D

DeletedUser39036

Oh no theres an Immortals IV now. :eek: And I've just been invited to it, without a prior P.M either. I think I'll just reject them lol. It will be most amusing when their pacts start turning on eachother.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh no theres an Immortals IV now. :eek: And I've just been invited to it, without a prior P.M either. I think I'll just reject them lol. It will be most amusing when their pacts start turning on eachother.

Awhhhh yeahhhhh!!!
we're too badarse for dem!

DeletedUser

no one cares about your eyes!We care about your GUTS!Join us!!And destroy le Immortals which will be A MORTAL!

Lol,got down rated because of "Taking the game way too seriously"?
Dude of course im taking the game seriously i had nothing to do in the mid forest of Northern Sweden!Derp :p

Last edited by a moderator: