Funny or awesome repors, funny PM. . .

• Thread starter StrategosAutokrator
  • Start date

DeletedUser

aww he is so nice.. he must be eager to learn.. take him take him... :p

DeletedUser

Read from bottom up
This was sent too me shortly after my city was taken ... GG!!!

Furcas is part of Pirates and we established a supposed NAP (Now he tells me it never existed... njub) between us and them. They broke it on the night before bp ended not a noob was stirring then ... They organise an op on us and then when I confront the leader she says: I am definately going back too sleep! soo think twice before pacting with pirates, they are true to their name though; pathetic, cowardly, greedy, scurvy dawgs and backstabbers! ;)

One more thing this was on the 23/2/13

bad luck
Furcas
SamuraiDragon today at 18:14
Oh and as for grateful... would you be grateful to a group of people who backstab then plan an op on you and take your city? just try to think of it if you have the mental ability too do so :)

SamuraiDragon today at 17:55
LMAO
You are the one acting like a 10 yr old and raging at me will get you nowhere ... I will say that one more time so your miniscule brain can process it: IT WILL GET YOU NOWHERE. Now calm down and enjoy the game. :D

Furcas today at 17:53
I am the alliance leader. You made bad choices. You lost. Now go play with your lego or yourself. But really, when your IQ gets past that of a dog turd, then maybe you will learn not to be such an ungrateful spoiled brat.

And as for your veiled threats of "I will remember to return the favour". Go play with toys or something.

SamuraiDragon today at 17:50
Oh and I am sure a alliance with a leader who has been asked a serious question and replies I am definately going back too sleep will prosper well! :p

SamuraiDragon today at 17:48
I can see that but I never said I will go after her :)
besides its a game, calm down. :D

Furcas today at 17:43
Grow a pair you idiot.

Nikki was the one that tried to save you. You are such an ungrateful imbecile that you cant even see that?

*End of Message*

I dunno if you found this funny, but I find it hilarious! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

**PirateS** sounds like my type of alliance, leaders would rather sleep than talk politics and they are going around making little noobs cry on the forums.

DeletedUser

**PirateS** sounds like my type of alliance, leaders would rather sleep than talk politics and they are going around making little noobs cry on the forums.

I used too play with them in the speed world :D

DeletedUser25038

Luka what a great thread.
My funniest was in the world of Gythium when I took 2 cities off the same player. They messaged me asking for their cities back. Sadly for them being a silly boy i had already been persuaded to hand them off

DeletedUser

Luka what a great thread.
My funniest was in the world of Gythium when I took 2 cities off the same player. They messaged me asking for their cities back. Sadly for them being a silly boy i had already been persuaded to hand them off

LOL
I think I remember that my friend :D
But peps in Myonia right now seems to be low on that kind of situations my friend, everyone farms and builds, there are just to few noobs in this world that take time to send us those PMs that makes us cry while laughing.
But we must believe in them and hope that one of those PMs will be sent to us ... we ... just need to ... believe

:p

DeletedUser25607

Not really. They are just a bunch of scared loosers, who go cry to mods when better people taking cities from them. The same "jags" guys and gals, who created whole-world large pact against LoD people in Knossos, still lost even with such numbers/

You'll not like them. :)

DeletedUser

this message thread was entitled noob and started by me as a player roughly 12 hours away was emptying my cave.(bottom to top)

millit today at 18:58
your no bro fool
Darrellmeaney today at 18:55
You smegging grass, why did you go get me in trouble with my gal!?

Imma smegging build a massive army, 650 swords and come smegging kill you!!!
bros before hoes >:D
Darrellmeaney today at 18:15
My my, we've escalated from noob to moron, your vocabulary is expanding, good job!, though it's *you're a moron, not your a moron..... moron...

And the city's mine already punk, you're just too slow to realise it yet...

100% skill, fantastic intrigue and a fat wallet.... everything you lack currently.

Enjoy restarting :)
millit today at 18:05
take the city and maybe your money was worth it otherwise your just a moron.
Darrellmeaney today at 18:00
ha i paid my gal betray you all for a £300 pound and a free date with her little cuzion
muhahaha
don't call me a noob :) you just got owned punk ;P
millit on 2013-02-23 at 13:54
just tell hasan the codeword and everything will make sense little boy...dont forget the speechmarks.
Darrellmeaney on 2013-02-23 at 13:50
i don't are about stupid nap's, watch me kill you i anit no noob i dominated beta back in the day
millit on 2013-02-23 at 13:48
btw the codeword is "i lick dogs balls"
millit on 2013-02-23 at 13:37
i repeat noob.
Darrellmeaney on 2013-02-23 at 13:34
Just following orders.

I am spying on everyone in your area, but for that watch me kill you.
this guy was an utter jackass,i can clarify what/who he's referring to if asked but for what it is i find it hilarious.

DeletedUser

Not really. They are just a bunch of scared loosers, who go cry to mods when better people taking cities from them. The same "jags" guys and gals, who created whole-world large pact against LoD people in Knossos, still lost even with such numbers/

You'll not like them. :)

Mods deleted the last coppel post so i will refress it

You whas jag to so you say your a looser to good job lol
To bad you couldend help it to leave that world so fast without saying goodby
Now funny part is what whas ther your enemy is now your alianse
And whe are just the same noobs as whe where before

knossos whas more 50/50
but as i have say in my last post
new world other name have fun playing it its just a game to have fun with ;)

DeletedUser

Peps there are threads in the forum that you can talk about Mods, Banns and staff, here please follow the threads topic, we just want to have some fun and enjoy

For trash talk you also few threads in forum, I do not like that kind if staff so I do not like it in here

So please be kind and respect the topic and people that want to read latest noobs devildoms in Myonia, and seems by the look they are heating up
:p

DeletedUser27793

Hmmm i came to know u guys couldnot take a small 2k city on ur main island

Last edited:

DeletedUser27793

who ever they are i know what i am talking(Someone -repped me without signing me lol)
Pirates struggled to take a city

DeletedUser

Alpheios-"untrustful noob, lol"

Me-"how can i be untrustful when its not a word!"

DeletedUser30636

desire.PNG
some cast desire on herself! XD sorry for the mess, im not very good at editing :p

DeletedUser

View attachment 8199
some cast desire on herself! XD sorry for the mess, im not very good at editing :p

Well my friend that is not a mess, that´s more like a crime scene, butcher shops are messy but this.... :p

I always like when noobs attack, but sometimes desire is casted to hide the attacks, so if you have Athens you could see the attack (fake attack)

But if it is not fake attack, than it is bloody stupid and it is a report for this thread
:D