Funny or awesome repors, funny PM. . .

• Thread starter StrategosAutokrator
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I had to edit this so I could post this, He was inactive for 5 days had a 1600 point city just perfect to add to my list of farms on my island

Edger1135 on 2013-03-09 at 04:20
I ##*king hate you wipe I @#*king saved your ##*king d!(k alliance with the #**king attacks and you *#@king boot me and then attack me? *#@king no life b!tch @#*k I hate you all

DeletedUser

I had to edit this so I could post this, He was inactive for 5 days had a 1600 point city just perfect to add to my list of farms on my island

I ##*king hate you wipe I @#*king saved your ##*king d!(k alliance with the #**king attacks and you *#@king boot me and then attack me? *#@king no life b!tch @#*k I hate you all

I have never reported this kind of PMs when I got them.
This peps are way to precious to me,do not want to see them banned, because of the laugh and that precious tear that comes out when you laugh so hard.
I love them
:D

DeletedUser

He just needs a hug.....

DeletedUser33530

Funniest thing my spies ever pulled out of the hades forum apparently redmist is only 2 people

just got some info about Red Mist.majority of there accounts managed at least by two people in deferent time zones, so they are 24 hours online. That's why they keep small # of players, they have only players who have a double in deferent time zone. Is it legal? If yes we screwed , no way we can deal w that , that's why same players play so deferent . Something to think about.
ralph95 2013-03-09 03:50

It is illegal..Report it to the gamemaker if you have time and they will lock their accounts
ralph95 2013-03-09 03:51

Except for if they are using the same PC which i highly doubt
ralph95 2013-03-09 03:52

Heres rules provided by Grepolis
http://us.grepolis.com/start/rules

It is allowed for two players to use the same Computer, provided each player only controls the actions of his/her assigned account. Every player sharing a computer must abide by rule §2.
It is forbidden to play for another player, if he is temporarily gone.
It is forbidden to log into the accounts of other players. The attempt alone is forbidden.
STARMAKER62 2013-03-09 04:02

How I do report them?
STARMAKER62 2013-03-09 04:04

I know for a fact they are on deferent continents
Fen Farkle 2013-03-09 04:06

go to wiki link page and look for "posting a ticket" and complaint proceedure, it's the small W on far right of pop up bar at bottom of page...
(Last edited by Fen Farkle on 2013-03-09 04:07)quote
cheetah7050 2013-03-09 04:29

That is definitely illegal and most of their players are probably going to get banned.
STARMAKER62 2013-03-09 04:36

Can't find how to complain , help
Jusan 2013-03-09 06:40

Click on settings, then support, then on the screen that comes up pick the world on the left drop down and then the issue on the drop down below that.
STARMAKER62 2013-03-09 08:27

Thank you Jusan , your advise was very helpful .
Wisdom Rules 2013-03-09 08:37

It will most likely be an attack able ban meaning we could take there cities with out them being able to protect those cities.
STARMAKER62 2013-03-09 08:38

So that happen before?
bluger 2013-03-09 09:38

Council members should be following up on this i hope.
Wisdom Rules 2013-03-09 09:40

There are banns that are attackable
MELLOWCOYOTE 2013-03-09 10:13

This info explains a lot.They can spread the cost of all the gold they are obviously using plus they can farm more frequently for extra resources.

I rather hope they get a total ban - they are ruining the game.
STARMAKER62 2013-03-09 10:56

Admin/support sent me pm says investigation is in progress but they not going to let me know about the results and taken actions against that player.
ralph95 2013-03-09 11:20

If they are banned...You cannot attack the player that is banned...It will stay that way for 2 weeks until it turns into ghost and able to be conquered
Dbols 2013-03-09 14:14

I hope they do somthing about it, but I wouldn't hold my breath.. I would say by the progress of their towns they are a cash cow for the game.
If it starts getting out of hand, prolly best to just leave to world in protest they can fight amongst themselves.
STARMAKER62 2013-03-09 16:53

No, grepolis did not do anything about it, just checked ticket postings it says " matter solved," but those guys still playing .

I would like it put on record that i never said anything to support this.

DeletedUser

That made my day . Two players must be on different continents. :) pathetic if I must say.

Just so everybody knows im actually in Antarctica and the Artic at the same time trying to run all these accounts I have. ;)

DeletedUser

Whats really funny is that wisdom rules was mailing me asking if he could join red mist just a few days ago :)

DeletedUser

ApoxPredator today at 21:10
You call me immature but yet you are the one who has to rely on insults. Why is that? do you feel insufficient? not good enough? weak and or scared?

If so there are much more subtle games you could play such as Webkinks.

And arrogant i can laugh at maybe you don't understand the true meaning of the word arrogance (you couldn't spell it properly in the first place lolol)

But arrogance means Having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities.

Never once have i bragged to you about my own ability kind sir. So please before you use BIG words make sure you can properly spell and use them.

All war represents a failure of diplomacy.
-Tony Benn

War Wolf today at 20:55
I understand you area an arogant cocky child who can not understand messages as they are written and expect more than what is said.
And you think deserve respect that is not earned.
If you were even mature enough to hold a job you would know why I could not reply to your messages at a moments notice during the week.
and you lie profusly and tell people what you want them to know.
Not the actual truth.

DeletedUser5757

actually the funniest part in that message was you correcting his english and then say: "never once"

DeletedUser5757

well, actually the right way to say it would be not once...

DeletedUser

Ummm guys...... I come on the forums to escape from studies, please dont bring my studies here :p And i know Demon, hes a player who i would take in any of my alliances.

I got your back bro ;)

DeletedUser

Ummm guys...... I come on the forums to escape from studies, please dont bring my studies here :p And i know Demon, hes a player who i would take in any of my alliances.

I got your back bro ;)

I lead the number one alliance whos rimmed just about every big alliance we've went up against lol( haters gonna hate)

DeletedUser

This screen shot got sent to me from a friend in NPA, by far one of the funniest things ive ever seen, the name is blacked out because i keep my spiders secret.

HAHAH.png

DeletedUser

Sorry probably off topic, but just had to say it ;)

I got your back bro ;)

Question is tho would you let him lead you, and follow him & all his decisions?

I lead the number one alliance whos rimmed just about every big alliance we've went up against lol( haters gonna hate)
Shame you found some bigger alliances now, haters will still hate!