Funny PM Messaging

DeletedUser

Xertrez today at 12:14 AM
i have no clue. i just know when its the wrong one.

THE BASLISK today at 12:12 AM
May I just ask, what is the right alliance to mess with?

THE BASLISK today at 12:09 AM
ok, nice to know.

Xertrez today at 12:01 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHA you messed with the wrong alliance pal!
After my message to his alliance, LoDa ;) I edited out his swear word.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why are people so high and mighty? I mean the world isnt even 12 hours old...

DeletedUser15100

Roaring Whisper Alliance Declared war on us... lol

Reason : we created a Brach :eek:

DeletedUser

I said the world, you dip. Your not too bright, I suppose thats why your leading an MRA. While it is true that I loathe family alliances to the point of declaring war (and yes, we will when BP expires) but dont point the finger with misquotations.

DeletedUser15100

I said the world, you dip. Your not too bright, I suppose thats why your leading an MRA. While it is true that I loathe family alliances to the point of declaring war (and yes, we will when BP expires) but dont point the finger with misquotations.

Oh yeah, Sorry :(

+1 Rep for reminding me.

DeletedUser10811

ErosRamazzotti today at 11:39 AM said:
I will give you a leader, if you accept. Trust me you will not regret it;)

ErosRamazzotti today at 11:39 AM said:
Dude Would you like to join our Alliance? The Bans Hill

Dam noob i have a good mind to join and disband his little alliance.
to teach him a lesson.

DeletedUser

I know this is not the right thread considering this is not very funny...but it was a message exchange and I did not want to create a different thread. Anyway, this is exactly the type of player I do not want in Lynx.

Gronbeck
This is why I almost deleted your message instead of reading it. Our profile is what it is because players cannot be accurately judged until the world has a little time to mature. I do not care what you have done in other worlds. It means nothing. Prove yourself here. I do not like egos and I do not like ultimatums. If I were to invite you, I would have a player who talks without walking who cannot even get more than 3 cities (less than a couple players in Xi have already) on my hands. You are exactly why we are not looking to recruit at the moment. You might be in my ocean, but your a 55hour CS ride away. I recommend getting colonizing cities 48 hours away in the opposite direction of my alliance.
http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=mqsquirrel&type=player

PS- I only replied so I can make an example of you in the forums.

mqsquirrel
Hi Gronbeck i honestly think you should reconsider your profile as i would be a great asset to your alliance, you can trust me on this as you definately don`t won`t me as your enemy..

I have just landed in O-55 play daily & lead my own young Alliance on world Mu ranked 2nd in O-68
I play in Kappa - Confederate States but not for much longer.
Beta - The Dutch Crusaders
Gamma - KMD

Your Choice but i gave you guys the first option, so i`ll wait for your reply.

Cheers mqsquirrel