Funny PM Messaging

DeletedUser10811

Kopernik today at 10:16 PM said:
Hi i was wondering if you wouldnt like to join our alliance, we have opened today and already we are in top 5 of our ocean ! As you can see we are active ;)
thanks
kopernik

Awh :( and i really wanted to join his alliance :(

DeletedUser

Well, atleast we know he doesn't want big numbers. So I'll give him a plus, oh and I think he has an untapped power of knowing who is and who isn't a noob...

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Aww I remember when Deja Vu was epic then again the Parthenon was still new and around then. Aww I'm getting all nostalgic :(

DeletedUser

I was in KMD, the new one. Just a huge MRA, but made up of some nice people.

Not a great alliance on the whole though.

DeletedUser

wow!

Author has written the following:
firelord0001 today at 12:10 PM
Hello , I would like to hire you as my spy , I will reward you and protect you from our allies and my alliance.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

DeletedUser

Author has written the following:
firelord0001 today at 12:10 PM
Hello , I would like to hire you as my spy , I will reward you and protect you from our allies and my alliance.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Not the brightest thing to say :p

DeletedUser

I don't know firelord0001, and don't know his reputation, in fact don't really care. But he makes Omicron forum quite entertaining.
That is a big plus for him.

DeletedUser

Excuse me that was soooooooo not me , he just wrote that by him self to seek attention guys. I was like omg , oh no he didn't
images

DeletedUser6810

From your actions in world Xi, trying to get spies in every alliance and trying to make secret coalitions to take down 1 alliance, i can honestly say that is very liekly to be firelord haha.

But your right, firelord does make the world a little bit more funny than usual.

DeletedUser

The punch line is up top...sorry.

Gronbeck today at 7:30 PM
Yes. How were you attacked before beginner protection wore off?

I've tried to simply explain my philosophy to you in hope you might just accept it and move on.

Jkind9
:). Any other reasons?

Jkind9
Actually, we are only in 054 and 055.
Forums help people get to know eachother, and it makes us closer. We only use the chat forum for spam, and then every other forum is for buisness, which are rarely used.
I requested support once, and i got everyone on my island and a couple of guy on another island to support me. i had 150 swordsman and 100 archers in my defense.

Gronbeck
Because you belong to an MRA and we are a small alliance with a lot of talent. Having lots of members makes alliances worse for many reasons.

1. large alliances are susceptible to spies.
2. top players would be forced to spend resources protecting the weaker members, thus making them weaker. (you're only as strong as your weakest link)
3. Your forums probably have people posting every 2 seconds. We don't have that. Our forums are for business purposes only. We socialize other ways to prevent the spam. It's frustrating trying to keep up with forums in a large alliance.
4. There is much stronger unity in smaller alliances. When your members get attack, maybe one person will send support. When one of our members gets attacked, everyone will send support. If you're a fan of the movie 300...we bring more soldiers.

Jkind9
Why not? I do not see any negatives to this offer.

Gronbeck
Thank you for the offer, but I am here to run a small alliance with MrGlenn so I must decline your offer. We are not sure if we will pact with any alliances. But I would recommend asking alliances you have a pact with to merge rather than asking alliances you have no relations with. Good luck.

Jkind9
I speak on behalf of ---Shadow Strikers--- and X Shadow Strikers X. We are offering you the chance to merge into ---Shadow Strikers---. You will gain the leader rights, and any members of your council can be on our council also.

DeletedUser

You're right! Check out his resume!

Jkind9
I am sorry, but you can not say that about my alliance, since i bet you have not spoke to any of them. I am an expierienced founder, and have 40000 points in a different worlds (me, not the alliance) and the highest alliance i run is 5M points. And firelord, runs an alliance also, with big points, and the other founder in my sister alliance has 400000 points on iota and runs the best alliance there.

What about you and your members?

I will give him credit for having better luck than you at getting my accomplishments out of me :p I try so hard not to bring up other worlds, but this really irked me.

DeletedUser

It makes me wish I got a fresh account for Omicron so he couldn't see any of my history. Once I cracked and gave him my resume, this happened:

Jkind9
Actually that is rubbish. Enemys from other worlds can track you here, records counts, so does expierience. So why not answer my question? I could go on grepostats if you prefer?

Gronbeck
It does not matter. What matters is what happens in Omicron. Nothing else.

Jkind9
Ok. So What was the most points you have had? What about the most points your alliance has had (That you founded)? how long have you been on grepolis?

I like the idea of being unknown, then dominating people. He's 2:20 by LS :)

DeletedUser

Jkind9 sent me the EXACT same message as that first one (probably copied and pasted to a lot of other leaders :) ).

DeletedUser345

Im a popular fellow;

My messaging box said:
**** you noob
playlol

playlol today at 8:15 PM
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** youuuuuuuuuu noooooooooooooooob

InitialD today at 8:18 PM
Did i injure someone?

Think i got the amount of asterixs right.