Funny story of Sympathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazylegs

Peltast
I think we all can agree to disagree on this matter. How about we just stop with the name calling on both sides as it is starting to get a little petty. In the end, yes I agree it is just a game and we all should try to enjoy it more because games are supposed to be fun and life is way too short. I do not speak for the council just trying to be as objective as possible.

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
I find it interesting that Fans feel that Dave should be off the frontline simply because a family member is in the hospital with an illness that is the worst pandemic in 100 years and lethal. Or that this has been a defensive tactic, which I find kind of creepy because the player involved has always been good to his word over his Grepo career. All this is a cover for being two faced regarding Cheda and Fans needing a cheap excuse. I should note that when Dave was being attacked, Cheda attacked me and the moment I got a wisdom spell done, he reversed it -- so much for being unavailable. A view of his record on Grepolife indicates no attempt to move him off the front line so the excuse of Dave being moved off the frontline rings hollow. In politics this tactic is known as "the empty excuse" it's a means to make your position, while offensive, seem logical. It becomes empty only when you look closer at it.

Tactic, I agree in Cheda's case, and I argued vigorously that we should attack him however Ruth and the rest of council said they gave their word not to attack Cheda until we hear he is ok.

All in all when the matter of bringing up Dave's issue and a request for compassion for a long term player I was the one on council that said "I'll be extremely surprised if Lethal and his council honor that request." and you didn't disappoint.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
:( those words sting .. it must come from a place of anger - do u need therapy from you're time at bloods? I beleive a peer support group was created a few servers back - i can get you the hotline

DeletedUser54755

I find it interesting that Fans feel that Dave should be off the frontline simply because a family member is in the hospital with an illness that is the worst pandemic in 100 years and lethal. Or that this has been a defensive tactic, which I find kind of creepy because the player involved has always been good to his word over his Grepo career. All this is a cover for being two faced regarding Cheda and Fans needing a cheap excuse. I should note that when Dave was being attacked, Cheda attacked me and the moment I got a wisdom spell done, he reversed it -- so much for being unavailable. A view of his record on Grepolife indicates no attempt to move him off the front line so the excuse of Dave being moved off the frontline rings hollow. In politics this tactic is known as "the empty excuse" it's a means to make your position, while offensive, seem logical. It becomes empty only when you look closer at it.

Tactic, I agree in Cheda's case, and I argued vigorously that we should attack him however Ruth and the rest of council said they gave their word not to attack Cheda until we hear he is ok.

All in all when the matter of bringing up Dave's issue and a request for compassion for a long term player I was the one on council that said "I'll be extremely surprised if Lethal and his council honor that request." and you didn't disappoint.

We dont think Dave should be off the frontline due to this instance, we believe that he should be off the frontline due to multiple instances in which you have reached out for DNA's. And as for Cheda (which afaik his deal with you was made personally and not by us as an ally) i agree, he should have been moved off frontline a long time ago.

"I'll be extremely surprised if Lethal and his council honor that request." and you didn't disappoint." This is the first time we havent honoured a DNA as far as i am aware... So you're saying that despite all the other times you knew before hadn that this one they wouldnt take. (No real point here just a 4head comment)

"I agree in Cheda's case, and I argued vigorously that we should attack him howeve" Please dont say we Timur, dont act like you have ever attacked anyone.

The whole compassion meme is kinda mute imo. This isnt an issue off compassion, i can obviously just speak for myself. I think its fair that every player can rechieve 1 DNA during a server, dave has had atleast 1 prior (maybe more idk) so i chose to attack him. If you think people deserve more or less thats up to you, but it doesnt (imo) give you any morale highground it just means people play this game differently which is fine-

Also please with this whole "X player is a good person he would never do that!", respectfully this almost never holds up Anes was the last person i thought would have ghosted.
Discord_b8fByUQZgs.png But then randomly a day after talking to me about the potentional off someone else ghosting... he ghosted. Fuzzer was an increadibly reliable person.... until he randommly went AWOL on wonder islands.
I dont doubt that Dave is an honest person and was telling the truth, but dont pretend like "x player would never do that" when you really dont know.

Lastly i will say that this whole discussion is kinda pointless. If you are a Bloods player you will regardless off what you read here hold the same opinion as you did prior and the same goes for if you were an Onlyfans player. But please dont try to pretend like This random 200 players or however many bloods are at this point are morally better than Onlyfans's 120 players because thats some 4head shiit.

LMAO --- you are such a punk kid, someone should put you over their knee and take a belt to you until your butt is twice the size because of the welts .... it won't be me because I would be too afraid you would get sexually stimulated.
If your aim was to give out weird rapey old man vibes you certainly succeded.

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
Moleman I have failed so many court ordered anger management classes I can go now and teach the class. My last assault charge was 10 years ago when I put my good for nothing cousin in the emergency room (he slapped my ex) . Thanks to attending anger management I served no jail time so your suggestion is a good one all be it a little late.

I do want to thank you for the concern though you have shown here but I can handle it from here.

Last edited:

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
Actually Angodude I just found the whole issue classless and Moleman took it to a level both here and in notes to Ruth that tell I owe him no respect what so ever. His comments are just not game they are sad and pathetic and should be treated that way.

If he wants to smack talk, then at least be clever about it.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
you dont even know what you are talking about and you still talk about it... its mind blowing the balls on some blood people to call us out but not even know half of the request sent to us "in good will" was fake bs

DeletedUser54755

Imagine if we could all just have FUN playing instead of just arguing all the time. Wish we could give off more "well played", "nice snipe", "lol you purified same attack twice XD"- vibes :)
I would hope most people are like that pm wise, but externals is just different like that. More circlejerking groupthink etc

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Actually Angodude I just found the whole issue classless and Moleman took it to a level both here and in notes to Ruth that tell I owe him no respect what so ever. His comments are just not game they are sad and pathetic and should be treated that way.

If he wants to smack talk, then at least be clever about it.
I'd say something clever - but than i'd fear you having a relapse and putting another cousin in the hospital and us being called non compassionate ... very emotional bunch you guys are though ahahah thats for sure

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
I'd say something clever - but than i'd fear you having a relapse and putting another cousin in the hospital and us being called non compassionate ... very emotional bunch you guys are though ahahah thats for sure
Damn your smack talk brings me back to my childhood when the kid next door would say "My Dad can beat up your Dad"

My only answer to you and your so call smack talk is ---- Relax. You'll be dead some day and this won't matter to anyone.

Last edited:

pyropirate

Chiliarch

lmaooo "we" should attack him, youve never hit FL here anyways no hit or not you just dont.

lmao fake story out here, btw how are you in council. do they have a 100 man council in bloods?

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Damn your smack talk brings me back to my childhood when the kid next door would say "My Dad can beat up your Dad"

My only answer to you and your so call smack talk is ---- Relax. You'll be dead one day and this won't matter.
heres one for highschool for you - get offf myyyyyy ddddddddiccckkkk

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
lmaooo "we" should attack him, youve never hit FL here anyways no hit or not you just dont.

lmao fake story out here, btw how are you in council. do they have a 100 man council in bloods?

Your another one with a pathetic wit aren't ya? Do you still think flinging your boogers at moleman is funny? ... well come to think of it that's a little funny.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
maybe you should ask ruthie about dave before you open your mouth again, truly sad how a guy like you can be in council yet know absolutely 0 about the topic and go such far to trash the enemy that caught you guys in blatant lie and story fabrication.

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
Well actually I am --- your comments have been shared and to be honest his so called friend is full of it and I think you know it actually. Look I put forward a polite point of view on the matter based on the info you disclosed on this thread. How was it met --- with the dumbest insults or spectacularly idiotic and juvenile smack talk I every seen on a grepo board. Frankly it deserves something about as dumb as an answer. I have your message and I could publish it here to show that you didn't catch us in a blatant lie and story fabrication ... all your message shows is you passing on gossip. Now I could cut and paste it for all to read but the truth of the matter is that when it comes to you and some others on your team, if I really wanted to hear from an asshole I would just fart.

pyropirate

Chiliarch
Well actually I am --- your comments have been shared and to be honest his so called friend is full of it and I think you know it actually. Look I put forward a polite point of view on the matter based on the info you disclosed on this thread. How was it met --- with the dumbest insults or spectacularly idiotic and juvenile smack talk I every seen on a grepo board. Frankly it deserves something about as dumb as an answer. I have your message and I could publish it here to show that you didn't catch us in a blatant lie and story fabrication ... all your message shows is you passing on gossip. Now I could cut and paste it for all to read but the truth of the matter is that when it comes to you and some others on your team, if I really wanted to hear from an asshole I would just fart.

imagine hearing the truth and just ignoring it and passing it off as gossip. lost case

Status
Not open for further replies.