Furious farmers

DeletedUser

It seems quite alot of people wanted to join idiots, which is understandble the players, leadership, and views are good.
Its seems though that you have to know Curly to join.
As me and a few others wanted to join but could'nt we are making a new alliance.
.It will be VERY aggressive i mean seriously we want to have as many villages as possible
.The players have to be skilled, that doesnt mean good at sim citys or turtleing that means skilled :)
. It helps to have skype so that is always appriciated although its not a must have.
.be able to take a laugh, this alliance is ment to be fun, yeah we may anoy other alliances thats our ego, but our members are ment to ENJOY
!

We will be heading North east

thats all i think i need to say.
post if you want to join there are already 4 members including me.
happy playing people!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Have you ever played before? I don't like people who are arrogant enough to assume that if they say "I'm in" they're allowed to join. If you said that on another premade, you'd get rejected completely.

DeletedUser

lol.. its not such a big issue.. i dont think he meant to be rude

DeletedUser

He didnt mean to be rude, and hes a friend i know from real life, so he was just stating that he was going to join, i already said he could. As for his experiance he has played Tribal wars before and i said that he should consider grepolis.

DeletedUser

He didnt mean to be rude, and hes a friend i know from real life, so he was just stating that he was going to join, i already said he could. As for his experiance he has played Tribal wars before and i said that he should consider grepolis.

Oh I'm sorry mate, I didn't mean to come across as rude. It's just that it looks a bit like he assumes that he could automatically join, but he obviously can if you know him.

Sorry again :)

DeletedUser

Oh I'm sorry mate, I didn't mean to come across as rude. It's just that it looks a bit like he assumes that he could automatically join, but he obviously can if you know him.

Sorry again :)

Its fine, i know what you mean and if it was a complete strange i would of been fairly anoyed :3

DeletedUser17088

Try and keep it on topic guys, everything else can be in general discussion or PM