Furnace E

DeletedUser

It was the sword/archer/hoplite combo as a nuke that I was commenting on

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well 4 hops are better than 1 chariot :) in attack... But turtles are better off with chariots... ^^ And I don't remember Harpies have sharp attack, more like blunt, or is that changed now?

DeletedUser

Well 4 hops are better than 1 chariot :) in attack... But turtles are better off with chariots... ^^ And I don't remember Harpies have sharp attack, more like blunt, or is that changed now?

ye meant medusa, all the same hera slaves :p
anyways, turtles being better of with chariots does not make a hoplite an useless unit.

DeletedUser

Ya, aggressors use hops :D
And a Mantacore nuke is not that bad, trust me, you need a city which is not under constant attack and it takes about a month to create 55 of them that's a max, but it depends... They are very fast and don't need ships. You can use them as a quick strike force, and on other servers as quick revolt starters... Or if you wanna keep smth constant clear, bla, bla, bla... But once you get smoked and lose all 55 of them, you will just quit training them xD So, careful...

DeletedUser

Ya, aggressors use hops :D
And a Mantacore nuke is not that bad, trust me, you need a city which is not under constant attack and it takes about a month to create 55 of them that's a max, but it depends... They are very fast and don't need ships. You can use them as a quick strike force, and on other servers as quick revolt starters... Or if you wanna keep smth constant clear, bla, bla, bla... But once you get smoked and lose all 55 of them, you will just quit training them xD So, careful...

55 is not the max. I have seen one with 65 :p

Anyways, i have one with 50 manticores atm. but i keep them to break a siege with very few ground troops.

DeletedUser

I tend to avoid using manticores and other advance mythical units. They take up too much population , time and favor.

DeletedUser

Yeah, the funeral was last week. Sadly it was murdered, the suspect is Harold Hoplite but I know it was Slimy Sam Slinger!

DeletedUser

Recruitment is limited. Players over 700 points may join us , must be near us and have experience. Our MRA days are over. Kicking out inactives shall commence !

DeletedUser

I've seen monkeys smarter than firelord. He actually challenged my alliance and thinks he can win in a war against us. I mean really one look at the stats can prove that his alliance has no chance of beating us. If you join Furnace your basically asking for us to farm you.

DeletedUser

I've seen monkeys smarter than firelord. He actually challenged my alliance and thinks he can win in a war against us. I mean really one look at the stats can prove that his alliance has no chance of beating us. If you join Furnace your basically asking for us to farm you.

aww how pathetic. You are trying to use propaganda against me and then you just messaged me telling me you have a spy in my alliance. Not very intelligent. Stats? Let's look at it ranked 12 ABP and ranked 5 DFBP. And now let's look at your stats 800 points lol. I mean that is pathetic you cannot comment on other alliance's or people's stats.

DeletedUser

firelord have you ever wondered why your rep is so bad? Serious question.
Doesnt it bother you?

DeletedUser

Ah so this is the great alliance that firelord has invested his ego in... =D..by the way firelord dont be flattered i was being sarcastic about "great alliance"..i dont think you smart enough to comprehend that so i thought ill just be direct...your alliance can have even 15000000 members that doesnt bother anyone! You know why? Because as any world grows older all the MRA's fail! I have seen it happen myself in Delta!
There is not even a single MRA alliance left in delta! And those that are...are in ranks such as 40-50...when the day comes and a experienced organized alliances wages war on your alliance you wont be able to hold it together because a MRA can never take on even 10 experienced players. MRA have no coords...so what im trying to say is enjoy it while it lasts...because it wont last very long...like firing said...stats are already against you...
Mark my words...this alliance will fall

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aw your alliance is so crap that no one will join it. You don't know about MRAs noob go and learn your history and stop copying words from other children

DeletedUser

What happend flaming piece? Too scared to talk about your own situation! Ya no one is joining my alliance! Jackass ive been playing for 3 days and im already bigger than you! What happened to your dumb MRA? And im not a noob you dumb****..your the noob ive been playing grepolis longer than you probably ever will!