Futbol's Apology

DeletedUser54775

My apology got deleted in the post about a poll regarding my evil contributions to the game.

"After reading all the posts, I felt the sincere hurt and anguish that I have caused to people.
It is clear that people do not understand my objectives and intentions. However, I do take responsibility for my actions.
Henceforth, as much as I love Grepolis, and as much I enjoy coming here to write controversies.
As much I do try to make you see things from a different angle by pushing your buttons.
As much I try to help the game by creating battles, wars, operations, and provoking the enemy.
It does not justify the anguish and anger that I have caused on people.

I have decided to withdraw my participation from the forums and the game.
To all of you, I wish you a happy and enjoyable time in Grepolis.

Sincerely from your most hated villain,
FutbolTango."

In that poll, some people wrote that they were crying and frustrated. It is a only game, but clearly people are really getting emotionally invested.

The hour of departure has arrived,
and we shall go our separate ways.
I to die, and you to live .
Which is better only the Grepolis Gods know.

The noblest hardest way is not to be crushing others,
but to be improving ourselves in the game.
Taking the sides with the ones to whom the odds are against them.

This is the apology and last statement that I utter before my departure, to the judges who have condemned me. Please do not delete this post, so there an explanation for my absence. For people to do not want to wake up to the blindness that the Empire has put upon them, and the era of mass pacification (NAPs and mega alliances) has arrived forever ever.

DeletedUser36697

the instigator of the BS and Drama is now the misunderstood victim...
somewhat pathetic when your apology has others being responsible, not understanding you ..blah blah..Oh poor You....
where are you accepting sole responsibility for your actions and statements?

Silver Witch

Strategos
I dont think you need to take such drastic action. Just think before you write and only say the same thing once. Then listen to what others say instead of accusing them if they dont agree.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion including you futbol.

DeletedUser55753

now most of the time i don't get involved in matters such as this but i feel i have to say something. why are you calling him pathetic for explaining his actions and apologising? i see what he was trying to do and i don't blame him for trying to do it, did he go about it the wrong way? yes he did, but he has apologised and he should not be condemned for it. this is a GAME so start acting like it.

DeletedUser36697

now most of the time i don't get involved in matters such as this but i feel i have to say something. why are you calling him pathetic for explaining his actions and apologising? i see what he was trying to do and i don't blame him for trying to do it, did he go about it the wrong way? yes he did, but he has apologised and he should not be condemned for it. this is a GAME so start acting like it.

and where were all your condemnations of their previous comments....being a game and all..?
a apology thats has others responsible for, what they feel, because ones words or actions is an excuse, the blame game ,,,,,,,,,, a great big... Yea BUT... not an apology..

An Apology takes responsibility/ownership for the actions or comments that offended folks..... plain and simple

DeletedUser55753

im just saying that he is trying to apologize and explain his actions and shouldn't be condemned for it. i don't think he was blaming other people at all, i think he is truly sorry for the hurt that he has caused.