future of the world

DeletedUser

Hi All,

just want to see what the future holds for this world. I have been in a few worlds and am finding this one a bit boring to be honest.

No one seems to attack the syndicate much or defend against us. This is the first world where i have been in the top alliance and I am worried that no-one is going to challenge us properly. No offense to anyone out there, but is there anyone going to put it to us?

I have been defeated in a few worlds by bigger alliances but at least I can say i fought hard until the end. Are there any players in other alliances that will challenge?

Sorry if the above seems insulting i just want to see if this world is worth keeping up, personally i think there are too many worlds opening and not enough players in each world..

thanks
Goodfellow

DeletedUser22517

There is no shortage of players...We are to strong and well organized war machine.From the start i publicly announced war to all the alliances on this server, all of them laughed at me.No one is now...i wonder why?Organize your self, make one big Anti Syndicate pact and start attacking us, that is the only way.We are here to fight but we really need some challenge

DeletedUser42857

Not sure why the opened two more worlds in August. Slight overkill, means 65-67 are all competing for players and none of them are really growing. (yeh, different speeds etc, i know)

as for 65.. Long long way to go..

DeletedUser37948

things can change you never know, if mung ever realy does leave and stops all his teasing then a few more like yourself get bored or if like you say a good team developes else where then you never know you may well get a fight.

the end game is a long way off yet so who knows

DeletedUser43485

Well, I think there's some fighting going on between TS and some people at the moment. :)