fvminyag

• Thread starter DeletedUser2863
  • Start date

DeletedUser2863

is anyone else getting some weird message of this guy - i havehd about 50 messages in a inute of him spammint some autobot

can the mods ban him -its on the main game and very disruptive and annoying to gameplay

Dan Brown

DeletedUser

I have had 2 messages from that guy before I blocked him, so just block him and no more messages ;)

DeletedUser25607

is anyone else getting some weird message of this guy - i havehd about 50 messages in a inute of him spammint some autobot

Wow you have patience - respect! :)

I've banned him after 2nd...

DeletedUser

Please send an in-game support ticket so the moderators can take a look.

Thank you!

DeletedUser

From time to time we receive some mass mails, too... Is there a way to give an end to this situation? I mean, some players log in and send mails in order to inform us about other games, you know, "Join this and that game"... First of all, is this legal? Because if it is, then I have no problem! But if not?

DeletedUser

Anytime a mass mail is sent advertising for another game it should be reported so the moderators can take the appropriate action. :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Anytime a mass mail is sent advertising for another game it should be reported so the moderators can take the appropriate action. :)

~ Lane
Oh I didn't know that thanks Laney Boy! ;)

DeletedUser

~ Lane

Thank you Smurf... Erm, I mean Lane!!! I'll start reporting them all!!

DeletedUser

~ Lane

How come players are able to send mass mails worldwide in the first place? Would be great if this option was blocked as it's getting annoying nowadays.

DeletedUser

Thank you Smurf... Erm, I mean Lane!!! I'll start reporting them all!!

You're very welcome dear! :)

Don't talk to my boy like that!

Aww...Since when was I your boy?! :p

How come players are able to send mass mails worldwide in the first place? Would be great if this option was blocked as it's getting annoying nowadays.

Well it's not an option they can send I honestly don't even know how to send them.. :p lol

DeletedUser

Hey guys, calm down! I just like smurfs! Nothing much... I won't steal your "boy" Shazam (even if he isn't "yours").

One more mass add today... I'm counting many...

DeletedUser

Hey guys, calm down! I just like smurfs! Nothing much... I won't steal your "boy" Shazam (even if he isn't "yours").

One more mass add today... I'm counting many...
Not my boy huh..... LIES!