Pnp FYI ALLIANCE JUMPER AND BETRAYER

DeletedUser55665

Just an FYI to all alliances, Fuzzer13 is an Alliance jumper and betrayed his 1 and only friend in this game, that friend wasn't me but another. I am posting this because his friend is pretty devastated that a player that he has helped and trusted throughout many servers would do this. I see that he has now jumped to Signed in Blood alliance. To the leaders of S.I.B. if you like your alliance, the best advice I can give to you is to eat him now before he betrays your alliance or any others.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36697

In the before days, players who burned their alliance were declared "A refugee". Not in a derogatory term.. Any Alliance taking them in would know they were also getting all the baggage that accompanies that player..
So dont get irked when stuff happens
you just keep on doing it to every alliance they go to.. hence the name

DeletedUser31931

I feel like we're making some brash assumptions on this vince fella. Don't ya think?
Be that as it may, and me not having even heard of this vince guy before reading (okay, fine, I didn't actually read or bother to even skim) this thread, I feel he should be sentenced to a slow, painful death by caterpillar.

DeletedUser46130

Be that as it may, and me not having even heard of this vince guy before reading (okay, fine, I didn't actually read or bother to even skim) this thread, I feel he should be sentenced to a slow, painful death by caterpillar.
Don't you ever disrespect a fecking caterpillar!

DeletedUser55741

k92gxw

http://prntscr.com/k92gxw
He sent that to our alliance and tried to recruit the four of us before he joined bloods. To be frank his fighters ranking has just moved out of the 1000s despite having been in the world since the beginning. I'm sorry this Vince fellow got betrayed but he's better off without him, more food for the rest of us.

DeletedUser55849

To my knowledge you have ghosted / rimmed / quit randomly so many times, why even bother to start over again?

DeletedUser55849

If you make up excuses to make yourself feel good that's fine. I honestly don't believe anyone would even care to believe that though.