Pnp FYI ALLIANCE JUMPER AND BETRAYER

DeletedUser55849

Hmm. This world has nice settings. Lets take a LOOK.

4 days after Beginners Protection

nBgRsiH.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting 2 months late is not my thing + I'm in Sweden and have no interest in spending my days here playing grepo, anyway lemme know when you start a new world with TF / TLB and i'll be there ;)

DeletedUser55841

Easy to say that when you go in off the tail feathers of thermo .

smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

And then there's poor CK trying to stand their ground :( Big defensive stop the past few days only to lose a couple of cities to players who have gone inactive for the new world.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Easy to say that when you go in off the tail feathers of thermo .

smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

thank you, thank you. nice 17k dbp. your troops must fight valiantly for your brothers and sisters in arms, or do they just collect dust? you makes must be so instilled by your ability to fight alongside them during the last drop, especially during the op'

qOyZUVv.png

You can call it whatever you like, but the players I've been hitting I have hit at all times over an over, has nothing to do that thermo so happen to hit you too. Someone comes to their aid, but it's clearly not you. some "leader"

Ruthie2

Phrourach
No actually I have a family member in hospital with a stroke so trying to help family out so yeah sorry RL is a little more urgent right now , dosent change you go on sloppy seconds to thermo

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
No actually I have a family member in hospital with a stroke so trying to help family out so yeah sorry RL is a little more urgent right now , dosent change you go on sloppy seconds to thermo

well I know the feeling, grandfather had a massive stroke about a year ago. Which is never fun, and he never recovered. I wish you the best for you and your family and hope that they have a full recovery.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
well I know the feeling, grandfather had a massive stroke about a year ago. Which is never fun, and he never recovered. I wish you the best for you and your family and hope that they have a full recovery.

Thank you , I really appreciate that and sorry to hear about your Grandfather