G-a-m-m-a

DeletedUser

Hello,

Some of you are wondering if I am a girl and yes I am so there you go. You can look at my in game profile and it will explain a lot so I encorage you all to do that as soon as possiable.

I recently created a alliance called G-A-M-M-A! My goal with this alliance is to try to take a break from war before I go back to it sooner then I can imagine. Fusion lol!!! I created for those who want to have fun.

If you are player wanting to have fun and create peace you should join my alliance!

Remember In Game Profile!

Thanks,
Kate

DeletedUser

We dont "operate" anywhere. All of the place. I made this alliance only for fun. Like the fourm tabs look like 3 word story and king of the hill and updates and stuff. There is not 1 support fourm and if you request for support you get kicked!

Founded Last Night: We have 80,000 this mornin

DeletedUser

Well I'm afraid you are looking like an MRA. I've been in loads of MRAs and even ran one before so I've learnt the lesson that not many players wanna be in MRAs.

Anyway, good luck.

DeletedUser

There is not 1 support fourm and if you request for support you get kicked!

I think you need to look up what an alliance is. No player with any sense will join an alliance like this.

DeletedUser

may i join and be support organiser :p

Daz, I'm sorry but I doubt you meet the requirements. Also, this alliance was gone last time I checked.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sim city may be a better game for the originator of this thread