Discussion G symbol that appears every time a command is applied

• Thread starter His Imperialness Roberto
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I have to say that the G symbol that displays itself every time a function is applied is very bad for the game, it slows down the commands and is really unnecessary.

For me it takes away the enjoyment of the game waiting for the screen to refresh each time just to display the same G symbol time after time after time, and not everybody has superfast internet connections.

I trust my comments/feedback are useful and look forward to any replies, thank you.

DeletedUser23986

I would also say that the old timer was much better.

DeletedUser30490

technically the G is instead of the old sandclock :p
so i don't see how it slows anything down,but i agree with hasan the old sandclock was much better

DeletedUser

technically the G is instead of the old sandclock :p
so i don't see how it slows anything down,but i agree with hasan the old sandclock was much better

We have a forum discussion about it and all agree that it slows down the game, it takes longer for the G symbol to regenerate itself than the Sandclock did, I assume because it is more complex.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

The old one was much better visually for me.

However, I personally think that the "G" has made loading faster actually, instead of slowing down.

DeletedUser

g-emoticon-talking.gif

DeletedUser

Seems quicker for me as well and personally I like the look of it better

DeletedUser

In peak times, e.g. when more people are accessing interent in a certain area, the regeneration time is significantly affected, so much so that it does affect the game.

DeletedUser48039

I like the G better than that annoying timer thing. The timer symbol kinda makes you annoyed and angry because it is showing you that you are waiting and that it is taking time and it spins, potentially giving you a headache. The new G is much better and is brighter in colors and seems happier.