Game Face

DeletedUser49796

Says the one named Bee lol :p

Well I'm not a leader so I don't need to set an example; I can pick on anyone I want ;)

Speaking of which...your alliance seems to have lost a few members in the last 12 hours, at the rate you're going you'll be a one man alliance by this time tomorrow

DeletedUser

Well I'm not a leader so I don't need to set an example; I can pick on anyone I want ;)

Speaking of which...your alliance seems to have lost a few members in the last 12 hours, at the rate you're going you'll be a one man alliance by this time tomorrow

I'm surprised such a top player such as yourself is watching me, its called cutting back weight.

DeletedUser49358

Okay maybe in Grepo history was a little much, but still a nice burn.

DeletedUser49796

I'm surprised such a top player such as yourself is watching me, its called cutting back weight.

You sweetie, calling me a top player, that's possibly the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on Grepo<3

Errr there's trimming the fat so to speak & then there is being tiny and easily crushable. You're the second - best get recruiting before you get squished

DeletedUser46838

Diversity is good within an alliance, you are telling me he is Triad's only special player :p If Triad ever needs another special player than Aussie Pete would be the most qualified for the job. Especially when he says things like the quote below, and that isn't even as special as he gets :D

There are a bunch of people in Triad that have a sense of humour. but no one just gets our jokes

DeletedUser49358

There are a bunch of people in Triad that have a sense of humour. but no one just gets our jokes

There's a difference between insults and humor, I know Triad gets plenty of criticism for gold usage and other bull that doesn't really matter but its hard to sympathize for the group when you see their members come on the forums with almost blatant harassment towards players (example: Gold Lemur's Pnp thread).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There's a difference between insults and humor, I know Triad gets plenty of criticism for gold usage and other bull that doesn't really matter but its hard to sympathize for the group when you see their members come on the forums with almost blatant harassment towards players.

I ve seen this attitude in Sestos with Angel of Apocalypse (consisting mainly of Omega rulers). Within 7 months after the server started they managed to turn everyone against them, lasting only 1 month, before their leaders ghosted.

DeletedUser11165

Oh Dear Butch here you go again with poor examples; you might want to check the history of the fighters in Triad and compare it to yourselves had we landed next to each other you would be no different to ravens...Vulpes aka BSG...the fact you use that as your example of players here shows just how little you know.

We have spent 4+ years at war with pretty much everyone; nothing new for us. You do what you do which is merge everyone together create your IO 2 or whatever your going call it. The difference is you wanted to spend the next year merging and pacting getting your 300+ simmers ready for wonders then we would have a friendly war at the end....why wait lets just get it out in the open.

See you at the end my spears...well not you I imagine you prefer to loose at chess in the background.

DeletedUser33530

this technically isn't wrong but that is such a bs excuse for what some Triad guys do.

I ve seen this attitude in Sestos with Angel of Apocalypse (consisting mainly of Omega rulers). Within 7 months after the server started they managed to turn everyone against them, lasting only 1 month, before their leaders ghosted.
yeah sorry to disappoint you but triad is gonna be lasting for a while mate.

See you at the end my spears...well not you I imagine you prefer to loose at chess in the background.

Screw you, chess is awesome.