Game Face

DeletedUser40768

If AussiePete ever joins Triad, I'll be dead and buried. Also HadesHeades will be cold.

lol I wonder how Seal Team One likes him. If he states his opinion in their forum then they will eventually implode. Also if anyone ever wants to hear a nice story about Aussie Pete leading an alliance back in Pandosia, them come to me.

Anyway back to Lemur, how is that rim alliance of yours going?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2595

So that means I'm hot now? Sh101 thinks I'm hot. Thanks I appreciate it :D
Lol, yes. That's definitely what I think. Bee thinks I'm hotter than you though. :p

Or, I could have been talking about hades is lord of the underworld and it's a cold day in hell before I let Aussie in. :)

DeletedUser40768

Lol, yes. That's definitely what I think. Bee thinks I'm hotter than you though. :p

Or, I could have been talking about hades is lord of the underworld and it's a cold day in hell before I let Aussie in. :)

Actually I highly doubt the underworld has any sunlight, so it could very well be cold :p

Whoa calm down guys.

I love you both equally.

In the real world there is no such thing as being equal.

DeletedUser2595

Actually I highly doubt the underworld has any sunlight, so it could very well be cold :p

I've always been told there's a lot of fire in the underworld :p

Now, now Hades, Lets not start comparing. You'd only lose. ;)

DeletedUser2595

*Implying it's not all about swag*

Much to learn you still have.

We has all the gold. And a death star. None of this Yoda rubbish.

On topic, BP total is more indicative than just ABP. But if you're actually going to give this world some focus Ovo, then good luck.

DeletedUser40768

You're just saying that because I don't love you.

Not really, it would be quite strange to love people you don't know.

I've always been told there's a lot of fire in the underworld :p

Now, now Hades, Lets not start comparing. You'd only lose. ;)

Probably just stereotypes from people who never got there ;)

DeletedUser2595

Well I figured there hadn't been enough "OMG, TRIAD ARE SUCH GOLDNOOBS" posts recently :p

DeletedUser2595

You think money can keep a firecracker like her around? *Sad head shake*

What did billy joel and I tell you bee.

I see, you meant swag as in being a total dope lad rather than swag monies? Sorry old chum, totally not down with the young lingo these days.

I guess Bee just likes the intellectual conversations we have in our skype. :)

DeletedUser

I didn't think this thread would bring so much attention. What have I done :supermad:

We has all the gold. And a death star. None of this Yoda rubbish.

On topic, BP total is more indicative than just ABP. But if you're actually going to give this world some focus Ovo, then good luck.

Thanks, my real plan is to colonize near Triad and build up to conquer your cities :) Wish me luck ?

Anyway back to Lemur, how is that rim alliance of yours going?

Its fun, considering I'm the only person in the ocean with 5+ manticores. I can't get any good recruits because of these MRAs.

Last edited by a moderator: