Game page freezes

DeletedUser44785

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but it will not let me in to hyperborea but it will let me into en80 rhammus The game loading just freezes and does not load anything. I have satelitte internet which means limited data but i don't see why it would load one world while it won't load the other. Any ideas on how to fix this.

DeletedUser44785

I got it i just had to clear my cache can someone please delete this.Or keep it so others know what to do if this happens to them

DeletedUser44785

It is doing it again any ideas? I sent in a support ticket and never got a reply back to my email or ingame.

Zarun-

Strategos
How long have you been waiting?

If less than 48 hours then wait till then and post again, I'd say.

DeletedUser44785

it may be because my internet is slow it is getting near end of month and data is used up plus it is raining here. Im not sure but it is not loading it just logs in opens up that little thing which usually loads halfway and it loads none of the way. But it loads up en80 which i have one city on and won't load en45 where i have 5 the support ticket says resolved but i never got anything back.

DeletedUser31385

Pages freeze due to slow internet/connectivity issues.

DeletedUser44167

Mine does that sometimes
Also has bad habit of locking up when switching citys

On wireless so I figure that has something do with it

DeletedUser44785

I don't know but if it is because of slow internet how come it loads en80 but won't load en45.

DeletedUser44167

If I try play 2 or more worlds
It seems to try upload the whole game when I log in from world to next
Takes several minutes to log in

If I play 1 world
Loads really fast
Files must be saved on PC or something
But they are different from world to world

Thane Badger

Phrourach
Most games freezes are caused by incompatibility issues within your device.

A minor alteration in the system will cause the stored data in your cache to be incompatible with the altered system. So you clean out your cache and it will retain the most up to date version of that data.

The same thing happens with any script you use, such as the report converter. If there is an update to the report converter you need to clear your cache or it will slow down your page loading or cause freezes.

Now you can apply that principal to every part of your operating system. Update to Flash player, Clear your cache. Update to anything, Clear your cache.

Another problem with this game is through your firewall. The amount of data that Grepolis bombards your system with makes it look like some kind of attack site to your firewall. So your firewall will try to defend you against intrusions through the site and this takes time. So you have to add Grepolis as an exception in your firewall to prevent constant checking and rechecking it as a rogue program.

I tend to keep my task manager open on my PC as I am playing and I probably crash and reload my browser at least 4 times a day as the memory on the browser/plug in container/Firewall gradually build up. Right now I have no issues with the firewall because it isn't eating up memory. When I get game freezes, I check the task manager and often my firewall will be using as much memory as the browser.

Yesterday when the game was freezing it was being caused by Google ads locking up firefox completely in their attempt to completely monopolize the Internet as their private venture.

DeletedUser44785

I fixed it i deleted a lot of reports and messages so there was less to load thanks for the input :)

DeletedUser35863

same thing happed to me a long time ago. i tried a different browser and it was fine. clearing cach or restarting the computer will also work. and i have a VERY slow computer and internet...about 13 years old. the problems really started back when they did that update to make it all fancy and a little cleaner. my computer actually couldn't handle it for awhile, but i got firefox which doesn't take as much power from my computer and it worked fine.

Last edited by a moderator: