Game Speed

DeletedUser25060

And morale isn't so bad. It only takes effect if you are attacking someone 1/4 your size...if you wanna be the bully and take little guys/inactives that is on you I guess.
- Lol, there was this one guy in another world, morale was also active in that world, who said what we should do for world wonders is to invite a bunch of players to one island, and only have them build walls, and have everyone else send troops for support. The morale for the conquerors would be terrible, lol.

DeletedUser20921

- Lol, there was this one guy in another world, morale was also active in that world, who said what we should do for world wonders is to invite a bunch of players to one island, and only have them build walls, and have everyone else send troops for support. The morale for the conquerors would be terrible, lol.

Best idea ever!!

DeletedUser

I personally like this worlds settings, Though I agree the member cap could be lower and speed 3 troops would be great too :) (perhaps to similar to Delphi though).

I prefer Revolt by miles, and I love Morale as it adds more flavour to the game. Been waiting for a world like this :D

(I used to play delphi but quit it to better lead my alliance on Ephesus which is speed 1 and conquer *facepalm*)

DeletedUser22940

SM - go SW I would love to actually play through a world with you

DeletedUser

I'm enjoying it. Fastest settings for a while, although there is revolt.
We're making an alliance of 100 pretty well, we could probably take 150, but not 200.
Guess which alliance?

DeletedUser10850

I don't like morale. If there was no morale, then this would be a great world. I don't care if conquest or revolt is in the world.

DeletedUser

I don't mind, the speed(s) is greater than any world I played on (except that speed world we had last year) and a revolt world! What not to like. It'll be nice to start fresh again after a year of not playing grepolis ^^

Although, only issue I have is probably the alliance max number.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't think the alliance cap will be much of an issue. Look at Corinth, the alliance cap is 500. The alliances aren't that huge.

Granted I prefer alliances between 40-80 members

DeletedUser

On theta I was in experienced alliance of no more then 20 people, we managed quite well considering we were friends. To me 200 members will be bad because not everyone helps each other, morale of alliance dampens if bad things happens and players go inactive or quit which further damages the members belief in the alliance. A small group of experienced players who help each other would be better and with such a small group it made the game fun. But that just my personal experiences though. ^^

DeletedUser22940

I played on Upsilon where I think the cap was either 150 or 200. You are exactly right Valoel, people will start to operate to their own agenda. Key here is good leadership, period.