Gamma 4 WW winner!

DeletedUser

Hello Warriors of Gamma,

The Gods on the Olymp are astounded by the victory of a group of warriors that have proven their worth many times over. The cuddly yet deadly art of war has been mastered by GrepoHugs and they have brought 4 World wonders into their control. Rumour has it they are expanding even further. Congratulations:

GrepoHugs

Sincerely,

The Grepolis Team

DeletedUser2663

Congrats Grepohugs. It is sad to see my first world come to an end but you guys deserve the win. been strong since the very start and have been the alliance nearly all others have been compared to most of the time. congratulations and well i'm at it, Awesome Job Fusion. 2nd place is pretty darn good when you look at the competition that has been faced.

DeletedUser2663

aww dam lol, well Fusion is second in points at least, don't play this world any more so all i know is what ac04's maps tell me. Either way, all alliances deserves props. Played a few worlds in my time but have yet to see a server with so many good alliances instead of just a couple

DeletedUser

hehe, yeah, Illums actually completed a wonder hence i think they get second.

DeletedUser

Congratulations Grepohugs. Wait, does this mean this forum section might get closed? I'll be out of a job! D:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is all a load of old tosh, of course 'the Hugs' would win the biggest alliance always would, there's more life in a corpse than in gamma these days, sad but true !!!

DeletedUser

Clearly you checked the stats ;)

The stats don't mean anything....for example, they don't show you how many of Fusion and Covenant wonders we stopped...basically, the only people who truly rank are (in order):

GH
Illums
PE

with GH FINISHING 5 wonders, Illums getting 1 wonder, and PE about to finish the lighthouse.

Its common sense.

DeletedUser

Clearly you checked the stats ;)

Having a level 2 or 3 or 9 WW does not show anything. If you are going for WW, level 10 WW is the only thing. That is why I think that ranking is absurd. Additionally, having WW does not show anything about how good the alliance is. If I have to rate alliance based on how good they are (in my eyes) ranking will be different.

Yogesh

DeletedUser

But Hugs would still be top :p

I think that because we are so far into this world that the ranking would be VERY complex. I for one could not pin number 1 on an alliance straight away. And as for the top 5 that would take me an age to calculate because so much comes into how good an alliance is. Not just their current situation, but their history, their choices they made in their growth to now

DeletedUser

actually we can't thanks to jvechecio (cant spell his name) but he stopped it i'm pretty sure. Meh win some lose some.

DeletedUser

haha, 3 of my sigs in a row. Win!

ANYWAY... why the hell is there 11 people viewing the gamma forum as I log in but NO ONE is commenting!? Everyone is ing and whining about gamma dying but no one is doing anything to save us! Come on guys, lets get some discussion going like we used to

DeletedUser3613

Broke the sig chain .... (dance) I think fusion made a decision that wonders suck and have decided to go back to doing what they know, beating stuff up!