Gamma 4 WW winner!

DeletedUser345

Looks like boring Beta got a more exciting wonder race... ;) still pretty tight and everything hangs in the balance, hopefully some wars will kick off. As for those gangrenous GrepoMugs congratulations :) good victory and con tinue to enjoy this world.

DeletedUser

Just a little update:
PE finished lighthouse but GH's garden was broken into.

DeletedUser

Doh :(

Thats what we get for using the same locksmith as Fusion :Angry:

DeletedUser2638

Not quite. GH lost a wonder and at least the SE is still going at it. GH haven't gotten all 7 yet . ;)

so the fight continues will be keeping tabs on this world whoop whoop miss the fight :(

DeletedUser

You could come back. Gamma could always use more life.

But then you would get your butt kicked by Illu again :p

DeletedUser

Gamma can't end I just established my corner empire in ocean 09 :(

DeletedUser22115

lol bit late to start dont you think

when most people are over 1 million points

DeletedUser

lol bit late to start dont you think

when most people are over 1 million points

Nope, considering I started well over a year and a half ago, then had to real life so retreated to the last possible corner and have been playing sim-city since :) only 1 slot through simming tho, the rest of the time was island hopping out :p

Check out 003, 993 ;)

DeletedUser

has the world restarted yet?
because i have not seen an changes so far

DeletedUser

:pro: -----this is me by the way!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Grepolis=Gamma=GrepoHugs; sorry but everything else is inferior.

We were always smaller than our competition until we won the real war continually fighting on 3 or 4 fronts against the other top 2-4 alliances.
This was before the time of World Wonders but at any given time we were in 3rd fighting the 1st & 2nd place, in points, along with maybe the 4th &/or 5th also being an enemy (although that 4th or 5th probably was 2nd in skill).

From the beginning of Gamma until weeks after we crushed the largest alliance the peanut gallery wrote us off as puny or decaying; we did not win because we were the largest (the first 2 years of gamma we never were), we became the largest because we won.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIWFKzCeSeo

Sincerely,
Rackhir

p.s. hope all is well with all y'all new & old...