Gamma, alliance overall rating

DeletedUser

@Tommy I agree with your first line that you ended war because you wanted to focus on GH. you were loosing as much or more cities than you were taking it. Only reason war ended because your allys RDLM said that if we do not end that war they will join Fusion to fight us. We 12 guys were could have fight toe to toe with any top alliance but it was not feasible to fight rank 1 and 3 alliance at the same time.
Yogesh

Yogesh i find that in fact we took more cities than we lost hence why we won the war :p We ended as we wanted to focus on gh and that we wanted to shut down a few of our alliance wars as we did not want to spread oursleves too thin. Its not that you may think that your alliance of 12 was unbelieveable and the best in the world or whatever you choose to believe as I have taken a city from the majority of those 12players if not more than one. I can say they were talented and still are talented players but to say we lost as much as we gained is absurd.

As for RDLM i really couldn't care and as far as i'm concerned that happened shortly after the war had finished as rdlm leadership wanted to entice us into another war with KB in order to drive you guys into joining them. Obviously, we did not accept that offer.

I do not expect you to admit that you lost but rather than making stuff up and trying to look smart i'd say it be better not to post. Afterall yogesh you are speaking to a propagnda machine ;)

I see all the above in good fun and did enjoy the KB war but I would recommend for players not to take politics/diplomacy to heart :)

DeletedUser

If you read it correctly you would have seen that I said after we formed KB again by getting rid of inactive, we won more cities than lost from you or if I am not correct, it was pretty close to same number of conquest from both side. If you do not believe me, you can look at grepostats. I never said that my alliance was best and I do not need any propaganda for my alliance. I always accepted that overall you guys won more cities than us but I had problem with you guys claiming that you won the war by defeating KBs.

Instead I see that you are here to boast that how you took cities from all of Kbs. If you were so good, why you could not able to take a single city from me when I was active. Only cities you conquered was when I was inactive. And you conveniently forget to mention that you conquered O74 KB cities that are far away from rest of our core and you have many times more cities in less than 3-4 hr distance.

Regarding RDLM, Ben told me directly that if we do not stop war against Fusion they will declare war against us. I also got similar statement from Dazzler and Draculasheir.

Also I know that when we were kicking RDLM's they did ask for help from Fusion (so sad that Rank 1 alliance who themselves declared war on us came to you guys for help when we started kicking for help). RDLM were loosing cities in bunch and if they thought that by the help of Fusion they would have make us join RDLM, they were sadly mistaken.

DeletedUser3613

Despite not wanting to turn klevito thread into a who said what bunny's vs fusion thread i feel i must respond to some comments.

I do not recall any ultimatum about RDLM yogi, infact during regular skype chats with ben rdlm kept the veiw that so long as bunnys did not break the NAP you had then rdlm would not be getting involved and fusion knew this as fact, also fusion on several occasions asked bunnys to remove intel and operations planned on rdlm from the forum we shared due to our intentions of staying out of the feud.

DeletedUser

Dazzler,
I got ultimatum from draculasheir and from Benny. If benny is still here, he can tell what he said to me. Anyway its in the past.

Once we had truce, I was fine with the way things are going but after Fusion recruited RDLM players in O62 and started conquering cities in O63, we do not have any other choice except to declare war again. Chrss seems like what you wanted is came true.

Yogesh

DeletedUser

I remember you once said somewhere in forum about KB and Fusion fighting again.

I may have say something along the lines of they will likely fight again in the future but I'm sure I never stated I wanted you too.

DeletedUser2140

Hey Yogi,

Let's get ONE fact straight.

You wanted FUSION not to conquer in ocean 63 but you had no problem letting Grepohugs build up there.
We moved into ocean 63 to protect our ocean 64.

So let's not pretend you are the innocent party here.

You want us to hang around and wait til Grepohugs were ready to attack us.

Oh and for the record I never presumed for one minute you were interested in attacking Grepohugs.
I do have a copy of that conversation where you said you were.

That was said to keep us out of the RDLM - KB war which also is a misnomer because I also have evidence that both you and Grepohugs were hitting RDLM. So again let's not presume it was just KB taking on RDLM.

DeletedUser

While It is near 6 months ago I left... KB never had the upper hand on RDLM... only one player did GGC1.... and where is he now we may ask?

I think the fact alot of the orginal RDLM leadership left the game within the same week had a lot to do with the events that happend not the great power of the KB, but just my small input.

DeletedUser

Sir Brunor,

I discussed it before with Klevito and I will tell you again here. The whole rule for our alliance was to make sure we do not invade in other guys territory. When you guys recruited in O63 and O62, you guys break that pact. We do not have problem with GH coming in O63 because they were only in one ocean. But I do not like scenario where Fusion is surrounding us from every side including O62. When you guys started moving in O62 and blatantly told me that you guys do not care about your end of the PACT, that was the time, Alliance has no meaning left. I do not have much communication with GH and only people I actually dealt with was few of the GH player who were in O63.

Benjamin, that is big statement coming from you. It is always easy to give yourself excuse. First of all you guys declared war on us. You can look at stats that from the start we had upper hand. We were conquering much more cities than loosing it. Even if we consider that you were not that active, you had bunch of leaders who were very active at that time. Few of them like karpool and slayer are still active. We never claimed that we were the reason for the RDLM demise but we can certainly claim that in the area where we shared island with RDLM, we did kick their asses. I have never seen sour loser like you in this game. Learn to give due where its due.

Yogesh

PS: Ben, you are asking about where is ggc now, can I also ask where is RDLM now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah yeah

Hey Yogi,

Let's get ONE fact straight.

You wanted FUSION not to conquer in ocean 63 but you had no problem letting Grepohugs build up there.
We moved into ocean 63 to protect our ocean 64.

So you broke the pact which clearly stated we Killer Bunnies were not to take cites in 74,( which we didn't) and Fusion were not to take cites in 63, which you did and continued to do so after being warned, you wonder why we retaliated, doesn't take a brain surgeon.

DeletedUser

While It is near 6 months ago I left... KB never had the upper hand on RDLM... only one player did GGC1.... and where is he now we may ask?

I think the fact alot of the orginal RDLM leadership left the game within the same week had a lot to do with the events that happend not the great power of the KB, but just my small input.

Are you kidding me......were you actually in the same war? Man, you must be on some serious medication brother. Your grip on history is loose to say the least. As someone who was in the middle of that war, when RDLM expected to clear us out, there is no doubt that they fell apart due to a lack of team work. I think anyone with any sort of respect in this game recognises the efforts of the KB team during that period.

Please forward details of your medication. I would like some.

DeletedUser

PS: Ben, you are asking about where is ggc now, can I also ask where is RDLM now.

All I need to say is we left Gamma out of choice, not because we had to.... need I say any more?

I also don't doubt you got the upper hand for a few weeks, as that is all it was before we all left which was on the cards for a while most of it was down to ggc.

I thought I would just have a look at the stats and the week or so before I left granded you took some cities but... a large % of them were inactives, a city is a city nevertheless. If you waited a few more days on some of them you could have been called Ghost Busters ;)

Either way it was months ago I have no idea why it is been aruged about now. - Who really cares? why not talk about what is currently going on?

DeletedUser

Can we all get past the Fusion/bunny/RDLM bashing and get back to what this thread is about.
Please.

DeletedUser

yeah pete is a noob and can't play pool or bowling to save his life!

DeletedUser

Yeah... not much good a bowling are you pete from what I recall? :p

DeletedUser

And you lot not so good at Killer pool from what I Recall.

DeletedUser5

And you lot not so good at Killer pool from what I Recall.

I was a lot better before the latter hours of the morning, where my vision was a little less clear than I could have hoped for.

Still, what was your best score at bowling Pete? :p

DeletedUser

I swear, do you read the entirety of the forum or something? I really didn't expect you to see this :D