Gandalf vs. Dumbledore

Who wins?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

I don't understand why Dumbledore isn't winning by a landslide.

Purely based on the movies, since I couldn't even get through half of the first LOTR book, Dumbledore had more magical talent in his pinky then both versions of Gandalf combined. Heck, half of the wizards did.

Thrillology

Phrourach
Both are powerful wizards.
I started reading the Hobbit and it seems Gandalf was remembered for fireworks. :p
...as well as disturbing the peace with adventure...

In the movies, Gandalf mostly just uses his sword. :/

Thrillology

Phrourach
In the book the Hobbit he seems to use magic, unlike in the movie where he doesn't do any magic... only his sword and using the force. He's a Middle Earth Jedi in the movies. :p

DeletedUser

Oh gandalf. I thought it said ganandorf. To be honest it was kinda confusing...

DeletedUser

Simple. He is the only one that dosen't die a horrendus death despite all of the numerous demons/evil wizards/orcs/ etc. pitted against him.

And Lords of the Rings fans know the White form is better than the Grey form.

Simple.

Nintz

@ cloud 279- Ganondorf, really? Actually...

I probably would have voted for him had he been here. :p

Thrillology

Phrourach
Fairy Godmother is a cheater.

I bet she divorced Fairy Godfather who was Dumbledore so Dumbledore let himself die.

Gandalf needs to use more magic in the movies though, and not as much his sword.

DeletedUser

Gandalf the white is very powerfull in the movies, but a real Harry Potter fan who actually read the books knows that Dumbledore posseses a lot of power and only died because he wanted to.

In the epic rap battle, Dumbledore won when he put Gandalf back to Gandalf the Grey.

Thrillology

Phrourach
Probably.

In the books, Gandalf the Grey is still extremely powerful, but relies off of luck it seems like.

Such as in the Hobbit in the woods with the wargs and the goblins meeting each other.