Top 12 Ganghis Kahn Brotherhood

DeletedUser

Genghis Khan Brotherhood

Hello all, Genghis Khan Brotherhood is now recruiting for members!!! We are in need of Recruiters, Diplomats and High Council and also just members!!! We are promoting at a good rate and need more members!! We are loyal to our pacts and leathal to our enemies!! We only want people who can follow orders, be active and also be able to lead and use good judgement when it comes to directing the membes of the alliance. Come join and follow in the footsteps of the Great Genghis Khan: Warrior Barbarian!!! I look forward to seeing you!![/FONTe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21770

Why is this written down as a Top 12?

Also, you haven't stated what ocean you're based in =/

DeletedUser

Ocean 46, You're fast as h*ll. I was Just taking that down and next thing I know I see this from you. I looked at the ocean alliances in the rankings section and we were rated number 7. Thats why I put that there but I still took it down because I don't wanna get messages like this one lol lol!

DeletedUser21770

Haha fair enough XD
Yeah well it's the morning here and I'm doing nothing more than hitting my farming villages every 5 minutes, so I spend some of that 5 minutes stalking here XD

Ok well good luck with your alliance =] it'll be interesting to see how you go =]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Moving Up!

Attention, the Genghis Khan Brotherhood alliance has moved up from rank#7 to rank #6 in ocean 46. We are still currently accepting all members and the only requirement is that you be active!